Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equipments that are good in both PVE and PVP

BCAW

Question

Hello all. So I've been trying out some Conclave PVP lately, and was pleasantly surprised to have enjoyed the experience more than I thought I would. However, there's one factor that is keeping me from investing more into PVP, and that is the fact that PVP and PVE have vastly different "meta". And because PVE is still more rewarding than PVP, I am hesitant to craft and keep equipment that are good in PVP; after all, equipment slots are limited and not available for free.

All that being said, are there equipment that are good in both PVE and PVP? I'm looking for things that I can take into sorties, farm void with, while also being good in Conclave. Any suggestions on what I should get, and what is good in my arsenal currently?

The frames I currently own (that are usable in PVP): Trin P, Nyx P, Nova P, Loki P, Zephyr, Ivara, Mirage, Equinox, Valkyr

Primaries: Boltor P, Soma P, Dread, Tonkor, Sancti Tigris, Dex Sybaris

Secondaries: Azima, Hikou P, Spira P, Lex P, Dex Furis, Kulstar

Melee: Broken War, Dark Dagger, Destreza, Dex Dakra, Glaive P, Jat Kittag, Nikana P, Prisma Cleavers, Scindo P

1 answer to this question

I would take nyx, when someone shoots me i pop my 4th, thats how it works if not mistaken. Soma p because its easier to shoot, if you take dread chances are pretty low that you will be able to hit anyone because all of them will be flying around, but if you have no problem killing people with dread you should take it. Never tried azima in conclave but sounds really good with that alt fire, shoot it and it spins hitting everyone near it, sounds promising. Jat kittag, scind p and way to slow, borken war sounds good imo.