Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My ideas and sugestion s for warframe

Orenkel

Hi all i  play this game for some time  now and some  things came to mind 

like its stressfull wen u stay hrs on trading chat looking for a deal on a part u need and some times u get disconected wen

trading ore person that has the part u want to buy is not online

well i was thinking if it was possible for the devolepers to create a machine for the dojos  that allows ppl to post ther stuff for bid or sell

that way u can still  sell ur things even if ur not online something like  ppl add to the  buy and sell machine ther stuff limited nunber ofc and add a price to it 

and can be seen from all dojos that has this  player buy and sell shop it will make ppl happy 

also  more collors for kobrows as they are very limited 

the operator  faces are abit ugly maybe can work on that to?

and is ther a chance that can be made a room on dojo  for tha tenno s ship s like a parking kinda like relays have or sommelier to it it would be cool

They are fixing the faces somewhat along with adding more customization to the operators.

I love more kubrow stuff. I can't get enough of how adorable I can make them look.

Some type of extended interaction with the dojo is needed. All we do right now is show up through the wall.

1st part has been discussed to death.

thank you for the quick and optimist reply :D

i really hoppe we can have  new things for dojo  even a mini game were u can race ur friends driving our space ships that would be  cool to

and one problem i have notice is the aiming dot collor sometimes  i dont see it so is ther a way to add to options for us to change the targeting dot collor and shape?

Edited by Ourenquellius