Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe concept] Ashigani the cure to the infestation, the savior

(PSN)glider700

Hello if you are reading this thank you for considering to look at it I assure you won't be disappointed this frames abilities are fun to use and very useful.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Appearance
1?Ashigani has a sharp horn on his head.
2?Ashigani is covered head to toe in a white substance.
3?Ashigani has a mouth like face with melted teeth.
4?Ashigani is an inch taller than chroma.
5?Ashigani has black marks on his body.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Lore: the main definition of monster Ashigani will consume and Devore all that stand in his way he sees the infestation as a disease and himself as the cure and will stop at nothing to drive it into extinction.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Ashigani 

Theme: to be announced.

Role: support and damage
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Stats

Shields: 
110 (330.0 at rank 30)

Health:
115 (335.0 at rank 30)

Armor: 

Power:
200.0 (400.0 at rank 30)

Sprint speed
1). To be announced 
Can you guess the ability?

2). Insatiable hunger
Ashigani grabs an enemy and devours it, and turns it into energy and with that gaining an armor Buff. wielding enemies must be at 33% energy to be consumed Up to 6 enemies are stored until evolving.

Spoiler

Evolving is apart of his ability it can only be activated when he eats enough enemies this can be very helpful because when he evolves he can keep the armor buff but he gains a damage buff on all his abilities He has 3 stages of evolution each giving him increased damage.

?Armor buff: (unranked 5) 10/15/20
?Armor buff Duration: 10s
3). Excruciating pain
Upon activation, Ashigani sends out tentacles within 5 meters grabs a target and does additional damage and melts the target with Heat, dealing damage over time and healing Ashigani every 0.5sec for 3sec.  

?Heals for a total of (unranked 10) 60/120/180
 ?Deals a total of (unranked150) 200/250/300 damage
4). Volcanic eruption 
Ashigani descends into the cracks of the ground and erupts from below the ground and uppercuts them doing great AOE damage to all enemies while knocking them into the air. If the enemy is victorious in surviving, they will be Slowed. 
?Slow: (unranked10) 20/25/30
?Damage: (unranked 230) 335/460/560

More to be announced

Edited by (PS4)glider700

Even if Ashigani had no abilities he would still be the most overpower Warframe. He has the highest shield and power of any Warframe, the second highest health of any Warframe, and high armor.

I've noticed that his abilities are very MOBA like. Remember every Warframe's abilities have four tiers: unranked, rank 1, rank 2, and rank 3. His third ability is fine but his second and fourth and just weak. His second needs to provide much more armor unless the buff is permanent. His fourth does pitiful amounts of damage for an ultimate ability in Warframe and slows are rarely useful in Warframe unless it slows the enemy enough to almost stop them (like Nova's Animatter Drop).

This Warframe's design is dangerously close to Inaros. His health and armor is similar to Inaros and Ashigani also has a similar devouring theme to that of Inaros. 

16 minutes ago, Boboknight11 said:

Even if Ashigani had no abilities he would still be the most overpower Warframe. He has the highest shield and power of any Warframe, the second highest health of any Warframe, and high armor.

I've noticed that his abilities are very MOBA like. Remember every Warframe's abilities have four tiers: unranked, rank 1, rank 2, and rank 3. His third ability is fine but his second and fourth and just weak. His second needs to provide much more armor unless the buff is permanent. His fourth does pitiful amounts of damage for an ultimate ability in Warframe and slows are rarely useful in Warframe unless it slows the enemy enough to almost stop them (like Nova's Animatter Drop).

This Warframe's design is dangerously close to Inaros. His health and armor is similar to Inaros and Ashigani also has a similar devouring theme to that of Inaros. 

Oh I see your point I will try to fix this issue. thx 

The second ability is kind of odd. Just randomly eating an enemy for energy seems pretty cool. Have a couple questions, though. What "Minions" are you referring to? Also "evolving". What does that mean? There's no context and it doesn't make any sense. How would it "evolve", and what would it turn into?

Does the 3rd ability have a range? It just says "within 5s" and I'm not certain what that means. Was that supposed to be "5 meters"?

#4 is a bit underwhelming as a whole. It's good damage and I like the slow, but when enemies start to have higher health and armor/resistances, that 460 isn't gonna do a lot. If it scaled with your melee weapon, that could have a much higher damage threshold  and not be too OP because it's only 1 hit.Your choice, though, and it's just my opinion. 

Glad you edited the stats because those were insanely powerful. He's still pretty tanky with high energy, but it's not over the top. 

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but that's how I give feedback. I apologize if I come off like I'm just being mean or something. 

Also, it seems you've got only three ranks on most of the numbers instead of four, like there should be. Might want to add values to those. 

1 hour ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

The second ability is kind of odd. Just randomly eating an enemy for energy seems pretty cool. Have a couple questions, though. What "Minions" are you referring to? Also "evolving". What does that mean? There's no context and it doesn't make any sense. How would it "evolve", and what would it turn into?

Does the 3rd ability have a range? It just says "within 5s" and I'm not certain what that means. Was that supposed to be "5 meters"?

#4 is a bit underwhelming as a whole. It's good damage and I like the slow, but when enemies start to have higher health and armor/resistances, that 460 isn't gonna do a lot. If it scaled with your melee weapon, that could have a much higher damage threshold  and not be too OP because it's only 1 hit.Your choice, though, and it's just my opinion. 

Glad you edited the stats because those were insanely powerful. He's still pretty tanky with high energy, but it's not over the top. 

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but that's how I give feedback. I apologize if I come off like I'm just being mean or something. 

Also, it seems you've got only three ranks on most of the numbers instead of four, like there should be. Might want to add values to those. 

I understand what your saying but I'm trying not to make it too op that was my main goal but if you put power strength mods than the damage might be better or stronger.