Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

follow camera

Natherul

Question

Is there any way to change the camera ingame on PC to have the camera follow the Warframe at all time behind.

asking since I have a steam controller and I find it awkward to move the facing all the time with the right touchpad.

5 answers to this question

I've played on both and it works the same way on both (for controllers, that is). Camera points where you aim it and the character doesn't track it unless you're moving, aiming, or shooting. Never used a steam controller. Lots of mixed reviews, so I got an Xbox controller instead. Still, the camera system is like many other RPGs. Might not be your cup of tea, I guess. 

You could always make an optional "camera lock" suggestion. I'm sure others feel the same way you do. 

5 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

I don't know if there's a way to lock the camera behind the character. It's a third-person game, after all. 

Not really sure what the issue is, though. Do you just not want to see the front of the character when you're turning the camera? 

Problem is that using a steam controller is slightly awkward and Id rather have the camera follow behind me at all times and move only when I need it with the trackpad, if that makes any sense.

I think warframe works this way on the consoles, if not what I want is basicly as the camera would work in gears of war games and many others