The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If I rank up on conclave, will my rep reset for each promotion?

Teadude

Question

5 answers to this question

I feel obliged to make an observation here, in case your plan is to get the syandana and then never touch conclave again: the syandana only has those glowing energy tails if you've completed conclave dailies or weeklies. With one daily/weekly, you get just the single tail down the back, with each additional daily/weekly adding two more tails.

...So yeah. If you just want to have it for the sake of having it then go right ahead, but the only people who are going to look good wearing it are those who enjoy conclave enough to stick with it after getting the syandana. I figured it'd be best you were alerted to that fact sooner rather than later.

I'd also like to inform you that conclave may seem easy up front, but that's because you're being matchmade with other beginners. If you rank up past 2, you will no longer have the option to participate in these matches, and will be matched against players that have been playing PVP forever. I highly highly highly recommend not just rushing. Instead, get all the mods and experience you can and make sure that at the very least you can win almost all the matches against beginners before you take on the full force of conclave. Seriously, it is not just a grind. You legitimately have to be good at it unless you want to slog through at the bottom of matches for the next two months. You can also manually disable this mode (called recruit conditioning) in the conclave console, to be sure that you're really prepared before you fully commit.

Edited by Phasedragon