Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Juggernaut's Pod Drop-Rates

(PSN)ballunix

Question

Howdy,

I've been away for a while and came back to find a new frame-quest. Just wondering if anyone has an idea as to the drop rates for the Pod-BP. So far I've gotten 29 of the husks and such. Wondering if I'm on the unlucky end of the scale or if there's another 45 runs awaiting me...

Thanks

4 answers to this question

Felt like I'd killed hundreds of juggies before the pherliac BP dropped, but looking at my resources it looks like it was actually "only" around 60.

Some people have reported getting the BP after only a few kills. Hard to know for sure what the real droprate is but it does seem to be horribly low.

From what I saw, once you get to that part of the quest, at least, it's almost a given that Juggernauts will drop one of the components.  The Blueprints... the wiki swears they onnly seem insanely rare because of the conditions on juggernauts (only in infested missions, only if you rack up enough kills on the right enemies (which, to be fair, is nearly all of them) in a short time-period after it activates, and then at most once per mission), but it still seems insanely rare.  In the end, I went with ignoring the Jordas precept quest for the longest time once I got to that phase (switched another quest to be the active one, and left it at no active quest once I finished that), because hearing Ordis [expletive deleted] over my not having made the pherliac pods that weren't dropping from the enemy that wasn't showing up was just pissing me off.