The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

On 5/29/2016 at 6:27 AM, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Well, the only problem is that i cannot use my abilities...certain events happened and boom..."

"My abilities are gone...Which is why i make it up by using my mech, which is currently parked outside"

*meanwhile*

A bluey inaros walks into the room, curious of who was and wasn't around. He soon takes a seat and begins fiddling with his wine glass.

"I see.  What kind of capabilities does your mech give you?"

Just now, (XB1)Knaapx said:

"It's kinda hard to make friends nowadays, because I don't know who to trust anymore."

Corrin nodded. "I know that feeling, so i can kinda relate to you... But i promise you can trust me. I don't betray people i feel a bond with."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin shook her head. "Never mind. I had just hoped you'd feel a natural trust for me, like i do for you. But i suppose i was wrong."

"Sorry, it's just since my own friend grassed me to the royal family on Europa, I've lost to ability to trust people as quickly as I used to."

Just now, (XB1)Knaapx said:

"Sorry, it's just since my own friend grassed me to the royal family on Europa, I've lost to ability to trust people as quickly as I used to."

Corrin shook her head. "That is so sad... That is not friendship. Divine Sword Yatogami would never accept such a thing..."