The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

On 30.05.2016 at 10:24 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Oh my, I'm actualy legitimately flattered, and that by a Rhino pilot... a very inteligent one if I might add. Keep this up and we might be getting somewhere, mister Teloch" Melody said, holding back a blush and casting a warm smile. As the music changed, she seemed to be enyoing this one much more than the previous one, unconsciously tapping her fingers to the music complexly, as if she's actualy playing it. She got very interested when he started talking about the data, her pretty hand supporting her chin by sitting on her knee. "How very intriguing. I would be more than willing to pay for that valuable data if the need arrises. Time capsules often have the most interesting and sacred parts of the old world hidden within them, just waiting to be admired and studied again. I once found an old wooden flute, whichs creation took place apperantly over 4000 years before even being put to rest in the time capsule! It now resides in my clans dojo in a glass closet, among other relics for knowledge hungry tenno to admire and respect the old traditions..." she trailed off a bit "But how about we ask your friend about the data on a later time? Right now I have a different piece of art to study and perhaps even admire..." she said, removing the head from under her chin and leaning back in the couch. "Red wine would be very gentlemanly of you, thank you kindly"

((Phew, you're really putting my writing skills to the test XD))

The man kept his politely-stoic face after listening to the lady's latest compliment, but his restrained internal embarrassment found a way out in a form of a slight blush creeping higher from his jowl. "Charging such a rare and delicate personality for cold money would be a crime against reason and ethics. If I would somehow manage to earn your gratitude, the only currency I will accept is your performance, like a song, perhaps, or any other kind of gesture or act you would deem proper and sufficient". When the tireless osprey flew by, the man commanded in a playfully knightish tone, "An AOC bottle of malbeck to this fair maiden. Don't fail me, iron-cast squire". When the flying proxy servant floated away, beeping merrily (the fact of receiving an order and serving an AOC-grade bottle of wine would probably make it the proxy-employee of the month, and guarantee it's soon extra maintenance), the man regained poise and proceeded with his another move in this thrilling conversational 'game', "I suppose you remember the times when the winemaking was considered a noble dynastical trade and a way of life in general. Those who still remember it could probably evoke images of the old Earth's pastoral panoramas of wine plantations, beautiful in its honesty and simplicity the rural way of life, and the contemplative joy of ever-changing seasons. Believe it or not, but I knew a pair of combat officers who wanted to register themselves to this sort of craftsman paradise after the end of the war, and their plans surely sounded understandable to me. Either way, Melody, do you bear a dream of a certain lifestyle? Or maybe there are some places you would really like to visit? Looking at you right now, I won't be surprised if you plan to pay a visit to your sisters Clio and Polyhymnia in the nearest future", Teloch playfully noted his date having many common features with a certain mythological character, and, probably, made an attempt to subtly flatter her even further via making hints on how he perceives her.

((Well, exercises are always good, and you're doing quite fine.))

Edited by Teloch

On 25.05.2016 at 8:29 PM, Denny2669 said:

~snoop~

After a considerable amount of time and even more considerable amount of credits wasted on the pinball amusement, Cef, obviously being proud of himself, released his grasp on the apparatus, straightened up and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He affectionally tapped the machine's side, as if it deserved some bonus payback for the man's amusement. Now, when he was free from the excitement brought by the hellish device, he remembered that there was something he wanted to take a look at. Throwing a glance at the familiar couch with familiar Rhino and unfamiliar Banshee made the man wonder for how long did he stay in the testosteronic rave. Seonah, however, was sitting in proud loneliness, searching for swift amusements in the space-net, and occasionally (probably with some tint of envy involved) looking at her other bulky but cultured friend having good time. Cef cautiously approached Luv, weakly pushed her elbow to draw some attention, and whispered to her ear, "Pssst... How are our 'subjects' doing? I missed the beginning, so would you kindly describe me the situation and the direction it is moving to?"

Edited by Teloch

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Knaapx said:

"No problem, and I only really drink soft drinks, I feel they're nicer than alcohol. I very rarely drink beer."

Corrin nodded. "I have an idea, then. did you know that there's a special kind of white wine, one that i think you'd really like?"