The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Just now, AurumandArgentum said:

What Harmony sees is a man with Noble features, One eye green the other blue clearly showing signs of Heterochromia, with long hair that's crimson, Pale skin due to hiding in his Warframe all the time.

Harmony smirked under her helmet, impressed by what she saw. "Well, Aurum. It would be rude for me to keep my helmet on now, wouldn't it?"

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades sighed. "Good to know. Well, I'm warning you now... The future isn't exactly fun either..."

Better than what I went through, at least. Lysandra thought to herself glumly. The Osprey returned with her vodka. She took it and drained half the bottle in one go.
"Heh, can't be any worse than what Umbra can cook up on a good day."

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony smirked under her helmet, impressed by what she saw. "Well, Aurum. It would be rude for me to keep my helmet on now, wouldn't it?"

Aurum stops chugging for a moment "By all *hic* means go on ahead *Hic*" And then he promptly returns to chugging said bottle of Vodka.

Just now, Ghost333 said:

Better than what I went through, at least. Lysandra thought to herself glumly. The Osprey returned with her vodka. She took it and drained half the bottle in one go.
"Heh, can't be any worse than what Umbra can cook up on a good day."

Hades sighed. "You are seriously not even questioning the facts that I know the future and I'm -1 years old? Less explaining for me, I guess..."

1 minute ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Aurum stops chugging for a moment "By all *hic* means go on ahead *Hic*" And then he promptly returns to chugging said bottle of Vodka.

Harmony's helmet vanished. Harmony had short black hair, golden-brown eyes, smooth, tanned skin and a slightly split left eyebrow.

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades sighed. "You are seriously not even questioning the facts that I know the future and I'm -1 years old? Less explaining for me, I guess..."

Lysandra shrugged. "My brother is a robot and the Void is a thing that exists. Arbitrary skepticism doesn't help. Especially when some void rifts throw you into alternate universes*."

*Long story short, half-human\lizard hybrids with world-shattering psionic powers are kuudere

1 minute ago, Ghost333 said:

Lysandra shrugged. "My brother is a robot and the Void is a thing that exists. Arbitrary skepticism doesn't help. Especially when some void rifts throw you into alternate universes*."

*Long story short, half-human\lizard hybrids with world-shattering psionic powers are kuudere

"...Pretty sure freaking time travel is still weirder. I mean, my parents were eaten by ginormous quadruped planet-eating gods, demons killed my aunt and a cannon fired me 20 years into the past. All at the age of 5. Then I proceeded to relive this year 15 times, and now I'm 20 and yet no time has passed since I was 5."

Harmony's helmet vanished. Harmony had short black hair, golden-brown eyes, smooth, tanned skin and a slightly split left eyebrow.

Aurum glances at her for a moment, then puts the bottle down "Well then, your certainly not lacking in the looks department."

"I banged a god." Lysandra put bluntly, taking a sip of vodka. "That's about the weirdest thing I've done."
Is it me, or am I by far the most normal person in this room?

Hades laughed. "Wait, what? Last time I checked, gods kill any... Used goods... They don't want to escape. How are you alive?"

Hades laughed. "Wait, what? Last time I checked, gods kill any... Used goods... They don't want to escape. How are you alive?"

"Long story short, we're still dating and she enjoys my company. I mean, her mother doesn't like me or her father that much, but I'm still alive and so is he." She took another swig of vodka. "That's more to his absurd luck than anything else, though."

"Long story short, we're still dating and she enjoys my company. I mean, her mother doesn't like me or her father that much, but I'm still alive and so is he." She took another swig of vodka. "That's more to his absurd luck than anything else, though."

Hades seemed utterly lost. "...I miss my Hungering Gods now..."

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades seemed utterly lost. "...I miss my Hungering Gods now..."

Lysandra shrugged. "Eh, these guys aren't too bad. They're sort of a mix between Greeks and Victorian Britain in that they love the little empire they have but are more interested in luxury than anything else. Hell, they have an entire house pretty much dedicated to getting out in the universe and boozing it up and meeting the locals." She let out an almost dreamy-sounding sigh. "Man, those guys are the best."