The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

13 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

"Sounds like your gods suck to me." Lysandra said, finishing off her vodka and ignoring her brother. Whatever mess he was in, he got into it himself. "I mean, turning people into armour? The Ne-no wait. They do turn people into weapons sometimes, though it is usually voluntary. Something to do with Organic-to-Artificial Intelligence transfers, I don't know."

Umbra tried struggling to get out of the pinball machine, but all it did was make it worse. Somehow his arms fell through the bottom and got stuck at really awkward angles and suddenly one of them stopped responding entirely. We wasn't game to turn his head and check why, but the chassis breach warning he was getting on his HUD gave some clue as to what happened.
At least I remembered to turn his pain receptors off, he thought to himself as they suddenly turned on.
"OH SWEET MODEM OF MERCY WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME, WHAT GOD DID I PISS OFF TO DESERVE THIS!? WHYYYYYYYYY?" He screamed, half-crying, half-yelling from the sudden surge of pain overloading his systems. The thought that this couldn't get any worse crossed the cybernetic organisms mind, but knowing what was going on he knew that was a bare-faced lie and an invitation for the pinball machine to try and attempt something.

Hades sighed. "Not just any armor, either..."

13 hours ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"Incase I want to get away with things like this" Aurum leans in and grabs her chin and when their faces are about to touch he whispers "I can't handle alcohol well" And then he sits up straight and promptly blacks out onto the table.

Harmony sighed. "Great. He poisoned himself."

Harmony placed one hand on Aurum's forehead and started extracting the alcohol from his bloodstream.

Edited by KuraioNokami

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv calmly looked at the Rhino, observing his face a bit before replying "Yep, by a Fragor Prime by the looks of it"

Suddenly, the man calmed down, smiled somewhat goofy and said: "then everything goes according to the plan"

He clapped Umbra's shoulder, and, instead of murdering the last shot, he ventured to the pinball machines. At first, he wanted to try the perrin-themed one, purely due to all the lights and the threatening label "Janitor Dox's incredible IFRS kingdom adventures". But, recalling his today job and the nauseous adventure among middle-aged female accountants, he switched his attention to the Loka-themed apparatus called "The book of jungles"

"Now lemme tickle you a bit" he mumbled to the machine

((updated teh spreadsheet))

Edited by Teloch

Umbra blinked. Was Hexer in the room? That could be the only explanation for why the hell everything had turned into what, if put down on paper, would end up looking like an abstract painting.
It made him extremely nervous, to be honest, and he didn't like it.

4 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades sighed. "Not just any armor, either..."

There was a silence. The kind where you can almost see the ellipsis appearing above someones dead.
"You're warframe is made from someone, isn't it?"

4 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Umbra blinked. Was Hexer in the room? That could be the only explanation for why the hell everything had turned into what, if put down on paper, would end up looking like an abstract painting.

There was a silence. The kind where you can almost see the ellipsis appearing above someones dead.
"You're warframe is made from someone, isn't it?"

Hades seemed confused. "I'm not sure. I wear the thing, but I dunno who or what it's made from."

11 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades seemed confused. "I'm not sure. I wear the thing, but I dunno who or what it's made from."

"Well, normal Warframes tend to be made from a mixture of metal alloys and infested tissue so even if it is made out of someone it wouldn't be too far from the norm anyway." Lysandra said, hailing a bartender osprey at the same time. She ordered another vodka, which came back to her in short order.

14 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"So another tuesday fo..... Wait, what did you just say."

Harmony sighed. "That you worried me."

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Well, normal Warframes tend to be made from a mixture of metal alloys and infested tissue so even if it is made out of someone it wouldn't be too far from the norm anyway." Lysandra said, hailing a bartender osprey at the same time. She ordered another vodka, which came back to her in short order.

Hades sighed. "All right. I think mine is made out of Orcus meat, technocyte and metal."

30 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Luv didn't pay much mind to the Rhinos mumbles about some sort of plan, instead diverting her attention to what seems to be the star guest of today "Heya" she simply said to the Ash, sitting at the stool next to his and awaiting a response.

24 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hades sighed. "All right. I think mine is made out of Orcus meat, technocyte and metal."

"The hek is an Orcus?"

13 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv didn't pay much mind to the Rhinos mumbles about some sort of plan, instead diverting her attention to what seems to be the star guest of today "Heya" she simply said to the Ash, sitting at the stool next to his and awaiting a response.

"...uh...hi." Umbra said, unsure of how to process this sudden turn of events.

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv chuckled, he didn't seem like the awkward tipe "I think I know who you are..." she said half teasingly.

"I'd be slightly more impressed if you didn't. It's not like I'm subtle...most of the time." Umbra replied. "I mean, how stealthy can you be blasting Gangnam Style at full blast inside an undersea laboratory? Or sending Alad V compromising photos of himself on public forums*? Heh...I've been banned from the same forum eighteen times for doing that."

*Of all the things Umbra can be on his time off, 'subtle' and 'possessive of a low profile' are two things he is not.

5 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"I'd be slightly more impressed if you didn't. It's not like I'm subtle...most of the time." Umbra replied. "I mean, how stealthy can you be blasting Gangnam Style at full blast inside an undersea laboratory? Or sending Alad V compromising photos of himself on public forums*? Heh...I've been banned from the same forum eighteen times for doing that."

*Of all the things Umbra can be on his time off, 'subtle' and 'possessive of a low profile' are two things he is not.

Luv laughed "You already remind me of Deadpool, just less... I dunno. But I know you from the incident. You know, the one with the juvenile sandskates, the Lotus, and Orokin chocolate?"

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Some eight-legged royal yellow pig. Quite common over on Apocalia."

"Huh. Sounds like the Danish Protest pig, for some reason. Heh, those things are adorabe." Lysandra said sipping on her vodka.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv laughed "You already remind me of Deadpool, just less... I dunno. But I know you from the incident. You know, the one with the juvenile sandskates, the Lotus, and Orokin chocolate?"

Were he possessive of lips, Umbra would've smiled. "Ah, that. Yeah, not my proudest moment. Actually, I take that back. I got fifty crates of orokin white-gold chocolate. That stuff was the best." Umbra gave a nostalgic sigh. "Ah, those were the days. When men were men and women were also men. And some men were women. But in the end, aren't we all women? Or men? Was that even a quote from something? I don't know. I don't think before I speak. Hi, I'm Umbra, pleased to meet you." He held out his hand in offer of a handshake

11 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Aurum blushes furiously "WAITER, Vo- I mean water please seriously though more vodka please" An Osprey comes over with 'water'.

Harmony checked the liquid for alcohol and drained it of all alcohol upon realising what it was.

5 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Huh. Sounds like the Danish Protest pig, for some reason. Heh, those things are adorabe." Lysandra said sipping on her vodka.

Were he possessive of lips, Umbra would've smiled. "Ah, that. Yeah, not my proudest moment. Actually, I take that back. I got fifty crates of orokin white-gold chocolate. That stuff was the best." Umbra gave a nostalgic sigh. "Ah, those were the days. When men were men and women were also men. And some men were women. But in the end, aren't we all women? Or men? Was that even a quote from something? I don't know. I don't think before I speak. Hi, I'm Umbra, pleased to meet you." He held out his hand in offer of a handshake

"Well, the Orcus are also carnivorous and rather vicious."

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

The Ember Prime gladly shook his hand "Hi, I'm Luv, Yes, that's a name. Fifty crates you say? Do you, by any chance, have any left?" if her helmet was off, he would see her eyes begging for a yes.

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Harmony checked the liquid for alcohol and drained it of all alcohol upon realising what it was.

"Well, the Orcus are also carnivorous and rather vicious."

"Well, that is decidedly non-pig-like. Normal ones are just opportunistic scavengers."

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The Ember Prime gladly shook his hand "Hi, I'm Luv, Yes, that's a name. Fifty crates you say? Do you, by any chance, have any left?" if her helmet was off, he would see her eyes begging for a yes.

Umbra stared off into the distance. Flashbacks of his old ship, the Intention of Regret suffering damage from an Ogma and losing forty crates to the depths of space and having the remaining five stolen by thieves thinking they were rare and expensive Primed Warframe parts entered his mind.
"Due to unforseen circumstances, I haven't had a single god damn bar since the Syndicates came into town." Umbra sighed. "@(*()$ Grineer..."

3 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Well, that is decidedly non-pig-like. Normal ones are just opportunistic scavengers."

Umbra stared off into the distance. Flashbacks of his old ship, the Intention of Regret suffering damage from an Ogma and losing forty crates to the depths of space and having the remaining five stolen by thieves thinking they were rare and expensive Primed Warframe parts entered his mind.
"Due to unforseen circumstances, I haven't had a single god damn bar since the Syndicates came into town." Umbra sighed. "@(*()$ Grineer..."

Hades sighed. "Well, the Orcus are pig-demons..."

1 minute ago, Ghost333 said:

For a second, Luv felt like screaming, but that would be impolite. Instead, her neck did a little twtich before she talked "F**k this universe, just f**k whatever higher power decides our future... oh, and the Grineer too"

((Jeez Luv, don't blame me for turning you into an Orokin chocolate addict, you did this to yourself...))