The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

There was but one thing an assassin could do in this situation.
"Scheisse." Umbra muttered, teleporting into the middle of the bar. "MADAMOUSELLES! YOU MAY BE MIGHTY IN A PAIR, BUT CAN YOU DO THIS!?"
Lysandra was already across the room pinning Umbra down before he could do anything. "WHERE ARE THE CHOCCIES YOU BLOODY LUNATIC!"
Umbra winced. "But I wanted a dance battle..."
Lysandra slapped Umbra across the helmet. "WHERE ARE MY CHOCOLATES, TRAYZIN!? WHERE ARE THEY!"
"In spess..."
Lysandra blinked in fury. "YOU JETTISONED PRICELESS OROKIN WHITE-GOLD CHOCOLATE INTO SPACE!?She thundered as the air picked up around her.
"It was two years ago! A grineer fighter squadron damaged the Intention! It was sucked out, nothing I could do!"
Lysandra vibrated violently. She raised a balled fist with full intent to dent the dolt below her, but instead she hesitated, took a deep breath and stood up. "A'ight." She said calmly. Umbra was already crawling backwards. "It's...uh...not entirely your fault, but...uh...DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING LONG IT'S BEEN UMBRA!? EMPIRES HAVE RISEN AND FALLEN IN THE TIME BETWEEN NOW AND THE LAST TIME I TASTED THAT SWEET SUCCULENT-"
Umbra had already vanished by the time she turned her gaze upon his location. Growling in fury, she stormed back to the bar.
"Barkeep. The closest damn thing you have to chocolate in this joint."

Meanwhile, Umbra decided to take the utmost pragmatic route and used his nanites to his full capacity.
He was hiding in the vents, not daring to move in case he alerted either bird.
I knew it was a mistake coming here I @(*()$ knew it oh god please I'd rather be squishy again and fight that @(*()$ orokin mech again dear god I'd take on Hunhow just to get out of here.

With dissapointment, Luv stopped burning and store at the ground "So he was saying the truth..."

A waiter Osprey brought Lysandra a bar of Corpus brand chocolate, The Sweet Taste of Profit. Although tasty, it didn't even get close to the overwhelming taste of Orokin chocolate, which means it simply didn't cut it for an addict...

When Umbra though he was finally alone, he only had to turn his head to see the pup bumping into his leg. How it got there is one of the many misteries of today.

Umbra wasn't in the position to question anything. He'd been to alternate realities, and that place Hexer came from. For christ sake, Lysandra was dating a god-like being. A robotic dog appearing out of nowhere wasn't even a blip on his radar.
At any rate, he wasn't moving, not until Lysandra had cooled off a bit.

"Thanks," The Birdbrain mumbled, tossing a credit chit on the counter as she opened the chocolate. She snapped half of it off and handed it to Luv. "Want some?"

9 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

There was but one thing an assassin could do in this situation.
"Scheisse." Umbra muttered, teleporting into the middle of the bar. "MADAMOUSELLES! YOU MAY BE MIGHTY IN A PAIR, BUT CAN YOU DO THIS!?"
Lysandra was already across the room pinning Umbra down before he could do anything. "WHERE ARE THE CHOCCIES YOU BLOODY LUNATIC!"
Umbra winced. "But I wanted a dance battle..."
Lysandra slapped Umbra across the helmet. "WHERE ARE MY CHOCOLATES, TRAYZIN!? WHERE ARE THEY!"
"In spess..."
Lysandra blinked in fury. "YOU JETTISONED PRICELESS OROKIN WHITE-GOLD CHOCOLATE INTO SPACE!?She thundered as the air picked up around her.
"It was two years ago! A grineer fighter squadron damaged the Intention! It was sucked out, nothing I could do!"
Lysandra vibrated violently. She raised a balled fist with full intent to dent the dolt below her, but instead she hesitated, took a deep breath and stood up. "A'ight." She said calmly. Umbra was already crawling backwards. "It's...uh...not entirely your fault, but...uh...DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING LONG IT'S BEEN UMBRA!? EMPIRES HAVE RISEN AND FALLEN IN THE TIME BETWEEN NOW AND THE LAST TIME I TASTED THAT SWEET SUCCULENT-"
Umbra had already vanished by the time she turned her gaze upon his location. Growling in fury, she stormed back to the bar.
"Barkeep. The closest damn thing you have to chocolate in this joint."

Meanwhile, Umbra decided to take the utmost pragmatic route and used his nanites to his full capacity.
He was hiding in the vents, not daring to move in case he alerted either bird.
I knew it was a mistake coming here I @(*()$ knew it oh god please I'd rather be squishy again and fight that @(*()$ orokin mech again dear god I'd take on Hunhow just to get out of here.

Oh, my.  The newcomer woman watched the ugly scene somewhat shocked. She covered her mouth with her fingers phalanx, probably trying to prevent her thoughts from unconscious vocalization.

Meanwhile, the forest-camoed Rhino loudly snorted in delight from the game. "Jolly show! Jolly show indeedy" he said while not turning around. Either he has eyes on his back, or the game machine was more addicting than purified moon crack.

The woman shot a swift glance at the doorways for some instinctive reason after hearing to bulky Tenno's phrase. 

"Eh, why not..." Thought Luv as she took the offered piece of chocolate. It wasn't nearly enough to quench her hunger for that taste of haven, but at least it got her mind off of things... She put the whole piece into her mouth and kept it there, and soon after it melted, letting her enjoy molten chocolate prepared right inside her mouth. It's good to be an Ember.

The pup desperately tried to get Umbras attention, scratching him with his little paws.

A litany of profanity ran through Umbra's CPU. This dog was going to be the death of him.

Lysandra sullenly snacked on the sweet, sulking. "He loses 25 crates of the rarest chocolate in the system, and he doesn't even bother a recovery effort. God damned bastard..."

((Apparently alt+tabbing out of a 16 year old game can sometimes cause the arrow keys to highlight text in such a manner that whenever you go to reverse edit, it deletes the entire sentence in front of it.
Restarting the browser worked. Somehow.
Bloody hell I thought I was done with this S#&$ when I came back home from Melbourne))

Edited by Ghost333
Why is my keyboard hating me NOW OF ALL TIMES

2 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

((Now I'm confused, wasen't Vathen originally going to harmony or am I sleep deprived again))

((rather later assumption than former

PS: the sausage fest slowly turns into an oyster stew))

Edited by Teloch

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((He was, but he got turned away because Harmony is waiting for Aurum.))

((But how did he know that? He should have waited for his OC to find it out himself before passing OOC knowledge to him. Luv is taken too, but Lysandra dates her anyway, despite Ghost knowing.))

Just now, Denny2669 said:

((But how did he know that? He should have waited for his OC to find it out himself before passing OOC knowledge to him. Luv is taken too, but Lysandra dates her anyway, despite Ghost knowing.))

((That is quite a good point. Then again, I'm pretty sure he's new to RP, so it could just be a newby mistake.))

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

((That is quite a good point. Then again, I'm pretty sure he's new to RP, so it could just be a newby mistake.))

((Actually its just because....uh i got characters mixed up so....no i didn't have any ooc knowledge i just messed up))

5 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

((HAH I WAS RIGHT, ahhh fresh blood is so refreshing.))

5 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((That works too. But I can work with this, seeing as he was gonna get turned down anyway XD))

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((Fresh blood? Refreshing? Unless you're being literal, I have to strongly disagree with you sir.))

((Well...no I run a fairly large rp in off topic....but I have memory issues so I sometimes make mistakes like this.))