The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage

Russian_Potato32

Question

9 answers to this question

I'd give you my specific build, but i'm not at my Warframe PC. For a HoM build, range doesn't matter at all. Try for a decent amount of strength (helps her other buff) and try to max out duration by reducing range. That is the general format for a HoM Mirage buff build. For a blind build, range is what it's all about. Also, blind duration is affected by duration mods. (I think, never made one.)

Edited by Jeetza

I always ran Redirection, flow, narrow minded, hall of malevolence, intensify, continuity, trans fort, and vitality. Max all the basics EG: intensify, flow, continuity. Now lately I use Redirection R8, P Flow R7, Narrow Minded R6, Hall of Malevolence max, Intensify max, P Cont R7, Trans Fort R7, and Vitality R8. I tried her without vitality and just redirection and it didn't go well for me. Perhaps you can try. 

20 hours ago, calmchaos said:

Blind build

Reveal hidden contents

20160409125712_1_zpsbikhg1uz.jpg

HoM + Total Eclipse build

Reveal hidden contents

20160409125616_1_zpskbqhcnl4.jpg

HoM build

Reveal hidden contents

20160409130527_1_zpspcagurnx.jpg

@Jeetza Interestingly enough, duration does affect the blind duration.

I'm an idiot, was reading the wrong ability at the time because I had too many tabs open and I suck at this.

Edited by Jeetza

1 hour ago, Jeetza said:

I checked the wiki for blind build info. Yesterday it said duration doesn't affect blind duration. I have never made one so I used the wiki for it.

blind_zpsmescyhd7.png

That white particle effect that happens when you blind them isn't affected by duration. Instead there will be a black smoke that comes from the enemies (after the white effect ends) showing that they're still blinded. When I posted that yesterday I made sure to check my bases on the blind being affected by duration by checking the wiki as well, so... I don't know what happened when you went to look. Pretty sure it said that yesterday, or I'd have started questioning my own knowledge.

22 minutes ago, calmchaos said:

blind_zpsmescyhd7.png

That white particle effect that happens when you blind them isn't affected by duration. Instead there will be a black smoke that comes from the enemies (after the white effect ends) showing that they're still blinded. When I posted that yesterday I made sure to check my bases on the blind being affected by duration by checking the wiki as well, so... I don't know what happened when you went to look. Pretty sure it said that yesterday, or I'd have started questioning my own knowledge.

Just realized I was reading the info for her 2nd ability when I thought I was reading her ultimate's details.

Edited by Jeetza

21 hours ago, calmchaos said:

Blind build

Reveal hidden contents

20160409125712_1_zpsbikhg1uz.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20160409125616_1_zpskbqhcnl4.jpg

HoM build

Reveal hidden contents

20160409130527_1_zpspcagurnx.jpg

@Jeetza Interestingly enough, duration does affect the blind duration.

can we see the ability stats also? these look like great builds....especially since it doesnt need forma

1 hour ago, Jeetza said:

Just realized I was reading the info for her 2nd ability when I thought I was reading her ultimate's details.

lol Yeah. Something similar happened to me once I think with... Equinox? Anyway, I was very confused when my build wasn't doing what it was supposed to.

47 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

can we see the ability stats also? these look like great builds....especially since it doesnt need forma

Sure. If I can make a nice build without needing forma, that's my ideal. Although I'm thinking about formaing my Mirage come the next double affinity weekend because that poor empty exilus slot. D:

Blind build

20160410104250_1_zpsjqbpttct.jpg

20160410104304_1_zpszg7qktr8.jpg

HoM build

20160410104315_1_zpsygtpagmh.jpg

I usually go with the second build because it works fine in most content. My energy generally stays above 50% unless I ult to revive a teammate, even though it has negative efficiency. That's without Zenurik or constantly having to use energy restores.
EDIT: Assuming I'm killing enough enemies to get the energy orbs I need. During downtimes when I need energy I do have to pop a restore every now and then. Not too much that it becomes expensive though.

Edited by calmchaos