Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EV Trin

Flying_Jimbus

Question

So the mod is not that descriptive and neither is the wiki page. Ik the mod scales with power str, but exactly how big can overshield get? Does it go off of power max or blue shield max? Anywho, this is my build right now, let me know if its fine or can use improvement. Vitality or Redirect idk which is better - the augment - Blind Rage - Trans Fort - Intensify - Overextended - Fleeting Expertise - Stretch - and Power Drift or Cunning Drift switch between the 2 but cant tell which is better.

2 answers to this question

To put it short : 

1) Energy Vampire emits 4 power waves which gives energy, of which Power strength affects the energy gain per wave.

In short, more strength = more energy.

2) Only the augment Vampire Leech, gives overshield to self & teammates when casting EV. Without it, no overshield.

And you gain overshield after fulfilling full energy bar. Strength also scale with how much overshield you gain.

So more strength = more overshield gain. Notice that only a maximum of 1200 extra overshield can be gained.

3) When coming to modding EV, Range is the most important, so as strength.

You also need as less duration as you can. Efficiency is less important as you got tons of energy.

And my EV build for your reference.

EUdePKG.jpg

Edited by SpryCrow