Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Running Out Of Sidearms.

Lactamid

Hi!
Although I'm still farming for that Mutagen-Research Acrid all of the other sidearms are lvl 30 (Despair lvl 21).

With the added primary weapons from the Dojo and the mass of melee weapons being available please give secondaries some love in a/some coming update (Tenno reinforcements!) :)

Yes...I am aware that I could spend Forma on my secondary and "keep it alive"... That isn't the point. Besides Forma is used up by the new research weapons anyway (at least for me).

Edited by Lactamid

all of them o.o wow i still have 5 to do

but you`re right we need new sidearms

/edit

something new not alex,acarus or akraken

and NO not akunai

Edited by Depar

What I have left. Quite a few things, but secondaries are just not as numerous. 

Main: Ignis (15), Ogris, Der(p)a, Supra, Flux Rifle, Lanka, Torid, Strun (5), Dread (1)

Secondary: Despair (21), Acrid

Melee: Prova, Skana (7), Ether Daggers (2), Hate (6), Ceramic Dagger, Furax, Bo, Jaw Sword, Kestrel, Plasma Sword, Machete, Heat Dagger, Heat Sword, Cronus (21), Reaper Prime (damn you reaper prime blade!)

"(current lvl)"

all of them o.o wow i still have 5 to do

but you`re right we need new sidearms

/edit

something new not alex,acarus or akraken

and NO not akunai

I agree, new ones are a bit more fun. A-lex would be kinda weird too XD Dual Sniper-pistol.

What happened the idea of a Corpus charge pistol? I know it was just fanmade but surely they would've gotten some inspiration from that...

I could go for a laser pistol. It just seems too appropriate to pass up.

A generally decent idea is take the common sets of weapons and make them laser-based, tweak their stats so they're still viable but still different, and throw one special child (Such as the charge shot one mentioned) and you're good. You could pull three or four new weapons just like that.