Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Circuits Doesn't Drop On Europa

Tainted_Fox

i've done 3 missions on Europa and not a single circuit was dropped, just rubedo. that being said. Europa is good for farming Rubedo. because thats all it drops

i would suggest checking the loot drop charts not only on this but on other planets too

Edited by Tainted_Fox

Considering the sense of humour our RNG gods have, I dont think you can say a whole system of missions isnt giving a particular drop because of three missions... however since circuits are supposed to be common ya may be right. Id say write down the amount of circuits you have, play for 6+ hours doing nothing but europa missions, check to see if your circuits increased, then get back to us.

I've played tons of europa, he's right, it doesn't drop circuits right now, nothing but rubedo which is supposed to be a semi rare/uncommon/whatever and not a single circuit drop in 50+ defense runs.

Circuits do drop in Europa. Just very rarely. When I was farming Lillith for rubedo I would get circuits drop once or twice every few runs. And I'm fine with that. If they want to nerf rubedo drops they should increase the amount you get per pick-up as it is required in quite a number of items. Just like plastids and alloy plate.

Edited by WhisperByte

Circuits are ludicrously difficult to get, anywhere. My Clan struggles whenever we need to build another 35k Circuit building in the Dojo. Usually leads to a couple of groups farming Europa and Jupiter getting maybe 200 an hour.

Circuits are ludicrously difficult to get, anywhere. My Clan struggles whenever we need to build another 35k Circuit building in the Dojo. Usually leads to a couple of groups farming Europa and Jupiter getting maybe 200 an hour.

Try Venus instead. I got about 150 in around 3 runs of random raid missions