Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1200 hours into the game, only seen Dread (stalker)

Drag0nChaser

Question

4 answers to this question

I have over 2400 (according to Steam) and gladly I managed to get everything except for War, but I have realised since there are those beacons right now, I haven't got even a single Stalker/Zanuka/G3 encounter at all, while before it was happening at random, be it 1-2 times per month, but still, and now nothing at all.

I shall embrace you, and call you kin. Because yes, it is.

In my entire very similar time playing, I've gotten about 13ish (without checking) Dread BPs, exactly one Hate BP (which I used and loved VERY early in my time with Warframe), and ZERO Despair BPs. BUT.

I haven't been farming him. Ever.

And yes, you can farm the stalker. Get marked by killing a boss, sure. BUT. He has an increased chance to occur when you're traveling with a team of people who are also marked. Which, thanks to Baro K'Teers new beacon system, is even easier to do (and it's pretty easy to do, just kill Vor or a low tier boss to get a stalker mark). I just haven't been. So hence the RNG factor being even more somewhat 'painful'. 

The above method of mark sharing works for Zanuka/G3 encounters and marks as well, so keep that in mind if you're trying to farm.