Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Snipers Could Use A Few Ai Tweaks.

Aspari

And by that I mean buffs, because Grineer snipers couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Even at point blank I've had them miss me. It's embarrassing, really. I don't really see the point of them being an enemy type if them hitting players is so rare that I could literally just go up and melee 20 of them and probably not get hit. Their RoF should be buffed up and their hit ratio should be buffed a bit as well.

When I pay attention they do actually hit more often than I thought they did, it's just that in the fray it's not always easy to tell. When you charge them or get close they are likely to miss because snipers aren't suited for close combat, and so if you see a Grineer sniper on the field you charge him rather than let him shoot at you from a distance where he has the advantage.

If you really wanted to make them more intimidating, rather than just increasing their close-range accuracy (and thus we'd lose our edge over them) give them some knockback power when they do hit you. That would probably make you very wary of the snipers and make them a priority target.