Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doom Open beta is now pre-loadable on Steam

izzatuw

Too bad that I'll never have the computer specs just as good as those who play CoD, Final Fantasy or whatever Ultra-High Graphics games that require spending over $100+ worth of DLC's.

Jokes asides, I want Doom, but it's just simply not worth affording when you already have the original with tons of mods to work with. Also, Multiplayer is reeking lots of CoD-like aspects already (special abilities, kill-streak abilities). So, probably not today.

Edited by Freelancer27

5 hours ago, Freelancer27 said:

Too bad that I'll never have the computer specs just as good as those who play CoD, Final Fantasy or whatever Ultra-High Graphics games that require spending over $100+ worth of DLC's.

Hide contents

Jokes asides, I want Doom, but it's just simply not worth affording when you already have the original with tons of mods to work with. Also, Multiplayer is reeking lots of CoD-like aspects already (special abilities, kill-streak abilities). So, probably not today.

Considering how the Open beta is free and is going throughout the weekend there's not much reason to knock it before you try it. Asides from being lazy.