Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Irregular Ally (Part: 14)

Revel72

Araburn and Equinox managed to breach the Corpus prison station. They neutralized the guards and staff either by death or stripping off them from their weapons. They managed to free Araburn's and his sister's mother  "Who are you two?" Araburn's mother asked as his head is hidden within helmet that has vizier enough dark to prevent identification. "We have came to get you out of here Faleya" Araburn said with voice changer Operator raised eyebrow. "Tenno... When did you have chosen to back you up with humans are...?" Faleya said "We do not have time friend right now. There might still be Corpus attempting to send a distress signal. We will talk about this later" Araburn said with the same voice changer being used.

Equinox Night form nodded. After extraction Araburn was still wearing the helmet as the shuttle arrived to pick up Araburn, Faleya and Equinox. They got in and the shuttle heads out. "Can you explain now? Why are you with a Tenno? Are you some kind of slave?" Faleya questioned Araburn looked at Equinox once what has now taken combined form. "I am doing this because I want to. I am not good at anything else" Araburn said with the same voice changer being used "Do you know is my son still alive? Corpus told me that he has had been seen in lines of Tenno" Faleya asked "He took some hits but he is still kicking hard also found a person to be with. Not to be alone with all the burden" Araburn said his voice still being different due voice changer.

"Thank goodness. What about my daughter?" Faleya asked "She needs her mother. That why. We came to get you out to somewhere more peaceful and comfortable" Araburn said "I will be in your dept to both of you" Faleya said "Araburn. You are not making your case any better like this" Equinox said to Araburn only. He thought about it a moment. He took silently a deep breath "You are right" Araburn said to Equinox only and Operator smiled warmly. He took his helmet off Faleya's face flared about the surprise of seeing her son again "Best way to you pay your dept to me is to speak my sister. She is upset" Araburn said "Araburn Thomas Patronum" Faleya said "At your service" Araburn said and stood straight.

Faleya hugged him and Araburn hugged back "It has had been way too long. Do not worry one who pretend to be is already disposed" Araburn said Faleya is in tears "I heard you went so far to even blow up a Corpus hangar to save lives" Faleya said "I guess I do have some recklessness from you" Araburn said and smiled lightly "Thank god you are okay son" Faleya said "Thank god you are not hurt. I think my sister would just want me gone if you would have been" Araburn said "What did you do?" Faleya asked "I killed imposter who pretended to our father right in front of her and then I lied just to protect her" Araburn said.

"And now it is searing you from within through her words?" Faleya asked "Yes but I am able to take it. I just wish you can redirect the heat off of me for a while when I am trying to get your husband back" Araburn said "Thomas. The family hasn't gone anywhere you are just bringing it back together" Faleya said "That is my intent" Araburn said "What is the story between you and Tenno then?" Faleya asked "As you had heard about my little suicide act. It resulted me to loose my legs and from there I worked on to save my sister and onside serving this Tenno. Couple times saving from Shadow and few times from Grustag 3 and the Zanuka Hunter" Araburn said.

Equinox nodded "Pretty much repaying the legs" Faleya said "Somewhat. She does claim that I am with her by own freewill. I have difficulty to decide whether I am hearing the truth or not but one thing I know. She has my support even after finding my father and getting him back to home *Faleya was about to interrupt him but Araburn stopped it by setting left hand front finger in front Faleya's lips* I know. I give you my promise. I will come to see you whenever I can" Araburn said "That is all what I wanted to hear Thomas. I can not promise that I can change her vision but one thing is sure I can start healing the wounds" Faleya said. "Thank you mother" Araburn said and both stopped hugging. "I have to say. You are stubborn as your father is and let me guess she must have had to turn the boat hard way?" Faleya said. Araburn blushed and Operator laughed "We will talk about it later" Araburn said quickly as possible.