Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

common MOD builds

Fl4m3Ph03n1x

Question

Hello all, I am making a warframe website which will include MOD information.

Assuming I acquired some mods recently and that I don't know what they are good for, is there a way to know any good builds where they are featured?

I was checking warframe builder for this, but I don't think they have such a functionality.Any ideas?

To quote a better explanation:

Given any mod, my tool would present you with a set of possible popular builds. 

The problem with youtube and such is that I would have to tag all possible videos with all possible mods. It would be insane and there would be no way to do automatically. 

I was wondering if http://warframe-builder.com/ had page of popular builds that I could use. I didn't find it. In fact, any website with a page of popular builds would be enough, since I can decode the HTML information into something I can work with.

Any ideas? Perhaps I would contact with the owners of the website?

Edited by Fl4m3Ph03n1x

6 answers to this question

he basically wants something like this (as far as i understood it)

search bar - example intensify

mod used in this frame this frame and this

you click on 1 of them

shows builds that you can use that mod on

also tells you where not to use it and maybe why

4 minutes ago, Homer87 said:

What mods did you get? The question doesn't really give anyone a direction to go on to give a good answer.

he means any mod

so he can make a tool in his website

he probably needs to setup a database or import from warframe builder (dont ask me how)

Just now, rage4198 said:

he means any mod

so he can make a tool in his website

he probably needs to setup a database or import from warframe builder (dont ask me how)

In that case, I'd try the wiki for info on what the mod does in the first place. Checking out channels on YouTube could also give some ideas on getting started with a build.

@rage4198 That is exactly what I am after. 

Given any mod, my tool would present you with a set of possible popular builds. 

The problem with youtube and such is that I would have to tag all possible videos with all possible mods. It would be insane and there would be no way to do automatically. 

I was wondering if http://warframe-builder.com/ had page of popular builds that I could use. I didn't find it. In fact, any website with a page of popular builds would be enough, since I can decode the HTML information into something I can work with.

Any ideas? Perhaps I would contact with the owners of the website?