Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gifting profile icons question

(PSN)IkariWarrior83

Question

I really like the Palatine Rhino profile icon that I bought, and I wanted to buy one for a friend of mine, but now that I bought it, when I click on it it says "equipped," which is fine, but I now have no way to gift the icon to a friend.

Is there a spot in the marketplace for profile icons?  I thought there was one under "equipment" but for the life of me I cannot find it.  Otherwise, would I have to submit a service ticket, or am I going to have to wait until De patches such a thing in?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

I believe there are Two (maybe its 1 that i saw) Packs for Icons under "Bundles" which is the Section Next to Equipment! Can't Remember what is included but when you hit "x" to open it you'll see what is included in the bundle!! May not have what you're intending to gift to your friend though! 

Good Luck Fellow Tenno! 

13 hours ago, TheFatDrake said:

I didn't even know you could gift them. :O

Yeah, under 'profile icon' you can select an icon, and if you hit square, you can gift it.._

12 hours ago, RunningFox said:

If you go into your menu, (press esc.), click profile, click profile icon, find the Palatine Rhino icon you want to gift him, and there should be a little present box beside the "buy" or "equip" button click that, and you should be good.

On PS4, pressing X equips the icon if you already own it. Hopefully, De will see this and  fix it.

On 4/14/2016 at 10:34 PM, (PS4)IkariWarrior83 said:

Yeah, under 'profile icon' you can select an icon, and if you hit square, you can gift it.._

On PS4, pressing X equips the icon if you already own it. Hopefully, De will see this and  fix it.

oh, sorry about that. Didn't notice you were on PS4.