Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Buy "stacks" Of Items In The Market.

NuxMatrix

Most players find themselves sitting on a millions of credits by the time they reach the end game, and besides spending it on mod fusion, a lot of us don't know what to do with our mountains of money.

Personally, I buy ciphers, because I think the hacking mini-game really slows the pace of the game down. I've thought about buying shield re-generators or ammo packs, but I don't. It's just too much of a pain to buy items 1 - 4 at a time, especially when you have to confirm every purchase. Buying 100 ciphers just eats up game time.

Let us buy items in stacks. Give us a way to spend all these credits.

It could be a simple as shift + click. Bring up a dialogue box that lets us input how man we want to buy. Hit okay. Confirm purchase and done.

Most games have a feature like this already. It's almost odd that Warframe doesn't.

Furthermore, if you ever put something on the market to act as a credit sink like mats *HINT HINT*, players are going to want to buy them in bulk. Implementing this now would save time later.

Edited by NuxMatrix

Even though I never buy usable items, it surprises me how bad the games UI really is on basic stuff that has already been fleshed out years ago in much older games. Most new games today suffer from the same really bad UI examples... its like these people creating videogames have never played one before in their life. The UI is so unintuitive...

Even though I never buy usable items, it surprises me how bad the games UI really is on basic stuff that has already been fleshed out years ago in much older games. Most new games today suffer from the same really bad UI examples... its like these people creating videogames have never played one before in their life. The UI is so unintuitive...

You'd think they'd have someone sit down and take some notes on the UI. 

I don't really know what's going on behind the scenes, but the UI shouldn't be that hard to update and improve. 

Well, that's another reason I stick to ciphers: You don't have to open your inventory to use them.

Lucky you. I actually enjoy the "puzzles". I hope they decide to put in new ones.

Why can't they just number the inventory spaces 1-8 so that when you press Q, you can easily press a number key that correlates to the desired item. Sounds simple, no?

Edited by WTYD

Why can't they just number the inventory spaces 1-8 so that when you press Q, you can easily press a number key that correlates to the desired item. Sounds simple, no?

That actually sounds like a great idea. +1 for this.

Alternatively, make the inventory pop up closer to the center of the screen so that you wouldn't have to move your mouse cursor the way to the bottom left. This would make it easier for us low-sensitivity mousers. Maybe make it a hexagonal circle around the crosshair so that you could choose your desired item quickly, like the ability selection in Crysis.

Edited by SoanoS

Yes!

On a random note, I'd like to see them redo the inventory. Pressing Q and having to place your cursor over an item is really time consuming in a battle.

Let us assign inventory slots to function keys or something

Hey guys

I already tought about this. the solution with number is good, but i guess it could be more comfortable for PS4 player in the future (the game UI looks like a console game anyways).

Here is the solution i would prefer: cmxu8ldj.png

when you press q, this new menu comes up and you just have to choose a direction (you dont have to hit the button itself) and press left mouse (or just release q).

Would be easy to implement for game pads (hold L1/2 or R1/2 -> choose the direction -> release the button).

I dont know if Code is working, so here is the URL to the Picture again: http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3284/cmxu8ldj_png.htm

greez Tyrael

Edited by Tyrael2k3

Hey guys

I already tought about this. the solution with number is good, but i guess it could be more comfortable for PS4 player in the future (the game UI looks like a console game anyways).

Here is the solution i would prefer: cmxu8ldj.png

when you press q, this new menu comes up and you just have to choose a direction (you dont have to hit the button itself) and press left mouse (or just release q).

Would be easy to implement for game pads (hold L1/2 or R1/2 -> choose the direction -> release the button).

I dont know if Code is working, so here is the URL to the Picture again: http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3284/cmxu8ldj_png.htm

greez Tyrael

The concept in your idea is great, but your design may clutter the screen a tad bit too much for my liking. I like how quickly you'd be able to pick an item with this method!

It'd be amazing if they allowed you to choose from different styles. Probably asking for too much now!

The concept in your idea is great, but your design may clutter the screen a tad bit too much for my liking. I like how quickly you'd be able to pick an item with this method!

It'd be amazing if they allowed you to choose from different styles. Probably asking for too much now!

absolutely!

It's just to show the mechanics. The picture is just copy + paste in paint, nothing serious.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, please improve the consumables purchasing interface.  Four mouse-clicks all over the place just to buy one item is incredibly tedious.  We also don't need to be thanked for every purchase (as polite as that is). :)