Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Even Harder Void Towers

Lord_of_Lords

With the introduction of the new star chart coming soon, I'd be interested to see if people wish they had more challenging void runs to do.

Instead of introducing complicated UI elements to try for a squad to pick a difficulty, why not just have higher tier void keys that you can only earn in the ENDLESS lower tier void runs.  I'm thinking something like wave 60 T3D (60 min S, or round 12 I) gives a random T4 key and a reward, wave 60 T4D (60 min S, or round 12 I) gives a random T5 key and a reward.

Since these keys would be used for challenge runs, there doesn't need to be balanced or fair drop tables (i.e. they can be mostly generated server side and don't even have to be consistent between runs -- T7S might have Volt P stuff one run but Carrier P stuff the next).

TL;DR;  Add procedurally generated void runs meant to challenge players (not oriented around rewards) that are guaranteed drops for lasting a long time in the previous tier's endless mode.  It would be a plus if these keys were tradeable so I have something fun, and endlessly challenging to drop plat on.