The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Ranked Gear Should be More Expensive

MetaMortred

So I leveled up my Lato to level 10. When I wanted to sell it, it went for a mesly 2500. Very low. I want thinking when you sell an upgraded weapon it should be more expensive, even more than original buying price.

Example:

Lets say Weapon X cost 10,000 on the market.

I buy weapon X, if I want to sell it right there unranked it should go for 50% original price, meaning 5,000.

Now if I level it up to 10, then it should add 100-300 money per level:

Rank 01: 5000 + 110

Rank 02: 5110 + 120

Rank 03: 5230 + 130

etc . . .

Rank 10: Total + 200

Rank 20: Total + 300

Rank 30: Total + 400

In this way, when you want to sell a fully leveled gun, you will profit from it, not much . . . only a few thousand, which the player can make more by only leveling up that item. But it will give the player a sense of accomplishment. and that if he is getting rid of his weapon for some reason, he is getting something back.

What do you think?

Same goes with Warframes. You are selling waht you played with the entire game, giving it away should matter. Perhaps a level 30 Excalibur should sell for around 80,000 other Warframes should go for even more. If you know what I mean. This is just something that can bring balance to the game economics and give it meaning. Give the players the illusion of control and profit, while in reality that is not the case.