Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Item Suggestion

KindCollusion

I think there should be an Orokin Transference Device. This piece off equipment would transfer all polarities and/or potatoes from one frame or weapon to another frame or weapon. Not sure if this should unrank whatever items it is used on but i'll leave that to ya'll for discussion.

I think this would motivate players who have put a lot of work into one weapon to go out and buy new weapons. I mean who wants to get a new weapon when you used your precious potatoes and ferma on old faithful?

And this device should be one use only, buyable only for Pt, around 100 probably.

Because if it'll be unlimited use, and BP for 25.000 cr, then what sense in obtaining potatoes and forma? I can have 3 potatoes for weapons, and 1 for my warframe, and just switch between them.

Honestly? No.

Just no.

This kind of defeats the whole idea of forma and potatoes, its just like other games, when you socket a gem or whatever, your binding it to that weapon/frame and that weapon/frame alone. moving them around ... just defeats the whole point of them altogether.

And this device should be one use only, buyable only for Pt, around 100 probably.

Because if it'll be unlimited use, and BP for 25.000 cr, then what sense in obtaining potatoes and forma? I can have 3 potatoes for weapons, and 1 for my warframe, and just switch between them.

Honestly? No.

Just no.

I was thinking 1 use, and the blueprint would be rare but also available for platinum. Considering how hard it is to get potatoes I think this is logical. In 300 hours of gameplay I've only come across 2 catalysts and no reactors. I've gotten Forma but its very rare and it takes time to work it into a weapon. 

Honestly? No.

Just no.

Uh, no, since if your going to spend 100 plat anyway you might as well just buy another potatoe and 4 forma.

*shakes head* Apparently ya just didnt get the point behind the OP's original suggestion.

Funny, because I got also around 111h in game, and I got 4 Reactors and about 12 Catalysts, so they're not that rare...

Dayum... yea dude your lucky, I only get them after live feeds it seems. Never gotten one from a login reward either. But Im also super unlocky. 300+ hours of farming kiste and kappa, still dont have a hells chamber or a split chamber. Never found a thunderbolt, and cant ever seem to get stalker to drop a blueprint. *sighs* Woe is me.