Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea To Hinder Rushers, Idlers, And Leavers.

Riptose

Most of these people that complain ther are too many rushers or too many looters would find out that all their pet peeves seem to go away, almost as if it was magic or even *gasp* sorcery, when you play with regular folks of likeminded tastes/goals.

My in game buds, with whom I play most nowadays, are all ppl i met while playing and never met in real life, I joined their clan and we have a good group of NINJAS IN SPAAAAAACE.

Seriously, find some  friends or play solo. Vote to kick will make most missions unfinishable by many people for all the wrong reasons.

AFK/Leechers can be a problem though. to those just use an inactivity countdown to kick. For rushers just add more 2 ppl to open doors routines. It wont stop rusher squads but will hinder solo sprinters.

Rushing is not a problem at all, in my opinion.

Rushers and looters in the same session is a problem. When A and B want different things and A and B don't need each other to progress, friction comes along with it.

What we need is not disallowing some players their playstyle, but a filter system that seperates rushers, looters and balanced players.

Agreed. I think DE could easily add extra queues to the list. ONLINE(normal), SOLO, PRIVATE, RUSH, FARM etc. Well.. maybe not that easily. It's like making 3 separate ONLINE queue, one for each balanced, rushing, slow looting.

I see this thread, and instantly think...

Not_This_Shit_Again_zps1f66bdc1.gif

Instead of slowing the game down or placing roadblocks everywhere, why not just give incentives for players to not rush? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/60900-incentives/

Instead of a vote kick which can be easily abused, why not an autokick or report button for idle players? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63071-can-i-get-a-report-for-afk-option/

As for quitters... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63411-suggestion-penalty-for-quitting/

Also,

Multiple selections.

Privacy: Solo, Invite, Private, Online

Focus: Balanced, Rush, Loot

Fairly easy. The matchmaking should be able to handle this.

YES!

Edited by RyojinOrion

Here's an idea.  Those who wish to rush can leave as soon as they've reached the exit point.  Those who wish to stay and farm either have the option to leave with them or stay and farm on their own.

Another guy crying about rushers how ironic. Right after the slide nerf.

Yes just keep nerfing every type of movement till we are pretty much strapped onto so called "explorers" backs forced to do what they want us to do.

How about no go die in hell with lots of bees ?

1652893-LM4NDSY.jpg

Rushing is not a problem at all, in my opinion.

Rushers and looters in the same session is a problem. When A and B want different things and A and B don't need each other to progress, friction comes along with it.

What we need is not disallowing some players their playstyle, but a filter system that seperates rushers, looters and balanced players.

People seriously need to stop trying to slow down rushers.

They play how they want.

If you don't like how they play then join another lobby after that.

There is no need to make them play the game how you like them to.

How about Rushers start making thread to ask all the slowpokes to play fast instead? How would you like that

Regarding Idlers, there should be a system that automatically kicks you after said time if you don't move in the game

Normally, I agree to these sentiment but in reality Rushers are just A******s...end of.

Recently, I took a low lvl frame into a mission to you know level it, no room a rush mod which seems like a prereq nowadays. These missions we're low level 25 and below, every single one of them there were just rushers, from the get go to the obj then to extraction. MY QUESTION TO THE RUSHERS WHY DON'T YOU PLAY SOLO? YOU CAN DO THE SAME EXACT THING THERE.

About the go "somewhere else comment', there needs to be one only one rusher to ruin experience for 3 other people.

Edited by WarG0d

Normally, I agree to these sentiment but in reality Rushers are just A******s...end of.

Recently, I took a low lvl frame into a mission to you know level it, no room a rush mod which seems like a prereq nowadays. These missions we're low level 25 and below, every single one of them there were just rushers, from the get go to the obj then to extraction. MY QUESTION TO THE RUSHERS WHY DON'T YOU PLAY SOLO? YOU CAN DO THE SAME EXACT THING THERE.

About the go "somewhere else comment', there needs to be one only one rusher to ruin experience for 3 other people.

1) Calling someone "A******s" just because they play a different way than you do simply makes you look just like what you are calling them.

2) It is YOUR fault if you join a mission that is too tough for you. You can't expect everyone to hang back because you want to level your S#&$ up.

3) YOU play solo. YOU CAN DO THE EXACT SAME THING THERE.

I'm not particularly for or against rushing, I am just against this kind of dbag attitude.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Stop whining about rushers already. It's a game about space ninjas, not space snails.

Or at least give a GOOD solution while whining. Whining just to whine is pointless and annoying.

Instead of slowing the game down or placing roadblocks everywhere, why not just give incentives for players to not rush? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/60900-incentives/

Instead of a vote kick which can be easily abused, why not an autokick or report button for idle players? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63071-can-i-get-a-report-for-afk-option/

As for quitters... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63411-suggestion-penalty-for-quitting/

Edited by RyojinOrion