Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Experience From Ancients

Arckade

Infested Ancients are heavily armored, are immune to Electrical damage, and are tough to kill, even when hitting their weak points. Furthermore, they have powerful abilities, with Disruptors who can cause instant loss of all shields & energy, Toxics who have a poison cloud that bypasses shields and stays for a while after it dies, and Healers who heal other Infested around them. They are also more numerous than heavy enemies of other factions.

They only give 4x the XP of light Infested, a lot less compared to heavy Grineer, who give 10x the XP of basic Grineer. (eg. A level 16 Ancient gives 210xp, a level 16 heavy Grineer gives 700xp.)

I suggest increasing their XP to 2.5x their current rate, if not more.

I would be in favour of this if it would mean that everybody that's QQing about them would actually be happy to see them again.

I suspect you would need to multiply their XP by 10 for that, and I am unsure that would even do it.

EDIT: Sorry, about the main topic. I completely agree, it makes no sense that they give less XP than other Heavy units. I suspect this was an attempt to balance the game better, as they are more numerous so you get the XP more often and with this change Infested would be the best source of XP. But I do not see a problem with that, Ancients are probably the hardest non-boss enemies in the game, they should give the most XP.

Edited by liavalenth