Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...lets talk Red vs Blue

(PSN)zeratul____12

With a 14th season already in the works it is truly is amazing how long this series has. It started as a story around the daily lives of a bunch of misfits in a canyon all the way to a planetary civil war, and one of the best speechs ever.

The more I think about it this, project should have by all accounts have died in its 3rd season but no, its still going and strong at that. The series at first was a basic but well put together comedic story but then over time it began to incorporate CGI scenes animated and choreographed by the great Monty Oum, a story so well written that it puts pretty much everything on TV to shame and has some really good soundtracks.

The series has also had Elijah Wood voice a character and so did  Ed Robertson, just shows how popular the series got.

But with what RvB is I dont think that anything else like it could exist in the world right now or ever. Machinima is tricky and somehow those guys at Rooster Teeth got it dead on the money and had since grew to become a complete production company. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

well 14 is going to be a season of short stories in the RvB universe.

Didn't they also say they'd resume the story with the regular characters in season 15? I thought I heard that somewhere but I can't remember