Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert ! :p And Login Rewards

WarHounDS

First of all , i know vauban is hard to get  warframe because its only show up in Alerts but  can we get Helmet alert no not the skin  :D i cant use that to make Vauban:P so if u kindly put one up for helmet that would be awesome ^^ thnx

Login reward i don't think its not to have warframe blueprints since  we can get them in the market and for any warframe i dont think that price is high

and sorry if its a double post and someone already made this ^^  

Honestly what is up with the useful ?Alert times? Every single one in past few weeks has fallen in most ungodly hour for Europeans. Every single one.

Got a couple simply by being awake at 2am on a work night and happen to check the twitter bot before bed, then had to log in and lose sleep (not bothered about sleep mind you, hehe)

The helmet droped just yesterday >.>(so gl its goin be a long time before it comes around again). An non artifact drops tend to open up right as i get off work or before 2am. Gota love living on the east coast usa ;3.

Alerts are extremely predictible weve had every skined helmet this month none of them repeating, its by far not randomly generated. An all the vulbon parts within a 2-3 days span.

2 helmets I am after .. Ash and Ember came up today ... while everyone was at work in EU.

Flipping hell .. I give up.

Added: flipping 4 helms came up (2 which I received daysa after account reset , a month ago now) .. 5am Saryn (have), 3h ago Banshe (deleted her as is terrible now) .. and now Ash and Ember. While at peak time we have Pistol Scavenger, Sniper Scavenger and OMG >>> Rifle Amp :)

If this is the state of affairs, I doubt I will be topping up $50 founder pack +$20 on plats any more.

Edited by Invino