Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scindo prime help

(XBOX)Vapid Nova

Question

3 answers to this question

If you still struggle to find players to help you, here are a few tips for going solo on the T3MD and T3S (probably the more interesting ones):

T3MD is not too difficult, if you have a Frost or even a Limbo, since you pretty nicely protect the consoles, while taking care of the enemies. Otherwise, take any Frame, that has some CC abilities like Rhino, Loki, Nyx, ...

T3S can easily become difficult, if you want to solo beyond 40mins (and even shorter runs can be tricky, depending on your equip). I kind of doubt, that you struggle with endurance runs, so here are things, that might help someone with not sooo great equip reach 40mins:

Your problem probably is to kill enough enemies in a short time in order to replenish life support. There are a couple of weapons, that can deal signifcant AoE damage without the use of too much Forma. Tonkor is considered one of them, while I prefere the Simulor in missions, where you can stay in one location like S, MD, D,... If you have the ability to use life support drops, that would help you greatly, too. Otherwise, some CC or invisibility for staying alive is very useful and a(n alternative) weapon, that helps you deal with Bombards in a reasonably short amount of time is recommended.

Of course, I hope, you'll be able to find some friends to play with. That's usually more fun. :)