Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

25 Fusion cores Sortie reward

Jackel7

The purpose of this post is to ask a very simple question: How would people feel if the Fusion cores x25 were replaced with Forma bps (amount 2-3)?

Reasons: 25 Gold fusion core is nice and useful but seeing how 50 fusion core of the  same quantity are offered as a award as well overshadows the 25, because 50 is double the reward.

And to my dismay for almost a whole week I have been awarded 25 fusion core I am not saying fusion cores are a bad award in anyway shape or form! But if I know I can get a certain amount of something and I get half people might feel a bit short-changed.

Also seeing how there are many uses for Forma having it as a reward couldn't hurt as long as it was reasonable, example the amount could be 2 or 3 blueprints. This shouldn't have a negative impact on sortie reward pool.

These are just some simple reasons and solutions, if you have a similar solution please post it below.

I would prefer the 25 Rare 5 fusion cores to be something else... Probably lens of your school of focus? Or something else... Anyway on my part 25 rare 5 fusion core reward should change... It is sometimes a bit of an insult... But yet again. You got them for free pretty much...