Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For Improving Existing Boss

Riptose

Currently in game, most of the bosses are pretty boring. the majority of grineer bosses are all the same general fight, with the exception of Kril. Jackal and Hyena are almost the exact same fight. J-3 gollem is just a slightly tougher ancient.

I think the community should just striaght out say what is wrong with the bosses, what makes them boring, and how to improve them.

The one major improvement I can think of for any boss is for hyena. Lotus says it "attacks in a pack mentality", but there is only one hyena. I think there are a few things DE could do to improve the entire fight.

One idea is to implement one of loki's abilities to make copies of itself, each moving around quickly, having slight damage and concealing the real hyena.

The other I had was to Literally have like 4 or 5 hyenas in the boss room and attack as a pack, either trying to focus one player or each player individually. Each one wouldnt be a full fledged boss in their own, but together they would be a difficult and enjoyable boss. 

They need to have an additional hyena per Tenno to a total of 4. That's a fact.

Golem is being re-done. He should be out soon.

The other bosses will get the Lech Kril treatment soon enough:

Complete invulerability for each invulerability nerf they do for our Warframes. (joke)

well if youve looked at the E3 trailer for warframe the main evil guy is a grinner with alot of cybernetic enhancements. which makes me think of general sargus ruk and his "flesh is a flaw" moto leading me to think they may have also remade him as well as the golem which we know is being worked on.

And im coming up with a possible complete redesign of phorid since hes also very boring especially for such a high level boss is a little disapointing.

Edited by someguy216

well if youve looked at the E3 trailer for warframe the main evil guy is a grinner with alot of cybernetic enhancements. which makes me think of general sargus ruk and his "flesh is a flaw" moto leading me to think they may have also remade him as well as the golem which we know is being worked on.

Except...that guy doesn't resemble Ruk in any way? Those enhancements looked more like they were for keeping him alive, not for improving him. Ruk is also too early to be the main Big Bad(2nd boss lol).

Except...that guy doesn't resemble Ruk in any way? Those enhancements looked more like they were for keeping him alive, not for improving him. Ruk is also too early to be the main Big Bad(2nd boss lol).

well its possible theyve done a complete redo for his looks and in the trailer he walks around like a wrather big important guy and as far as i know general is a pretty important rank.

well its possible theyve done a complete redo for his looks and in the trailer he walks around like a wrather big important guy and as far as i know general is a pretty important rank.

You're confusing military rank with main big bad of a game. The main big bad is the guy you fight either at the end or very close to the end(bait and switch). Saturn is not end-game.

You're confusing military rank with main big bad of a game. The main big bad is the guy you fight either at the end or very close to the end(bait and switch). Saturn is not end-game.

sure but they can always move his location. ofc again im likely wrong

sure but they can always move his location. ofc again im likely wrong

if we strictly go by rank determining power....Vor should be tougher than Lech Kril. Not to mention Hek is probably higher ranked than Ruk depending on diplomacy vs military for Grineer.

According to that...

Hek > Ruk > Vor > Lech Kril

With the others being unknown as we don't know their ranks.

Personally though, I fully expect to fight him in the Void or on a special Grineer Ship separate from the planets.