Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest Nova Focus Farm Method

-GothKazu-

Question

4 answers to this question

This is pretty much kinda off topic but not. After running a lense on my tonkor to level frames quickly via infested defense missions and comparing the 1.2k focus gain under the boost (later waves) vs Loki stealth farming and getting up to 4.3k focus under the boost...

Do yourself a favor and don't solo farm focus with Nova. Just don't.

As it is, stealth farming solo with Loki now that I don't have an affinity booster running (a clan mate tossed a 7 day one at me once I finished off all the starmap frames and had a few clan/prime frames to level)... I want to pull my hair out. It is ridiculously tediulous without the booster. And it is still probably the most efficient way to do it solo.

In a group things are different obviously, but solo... Again, don't put yourself through that. If you want to farm focus solo, grab your Loki and a hard hitting weapon and stealth farm. Then if you really want to try it with Nova, do so just go see what you saved yourself from.

edit: Another nice thing is you can lense Loki and Loki P differently if you want to work on two schools so you don't have to destroy a lense. The mod setup is pretty lax. I also run two different weapons (Galantine and Orthos P) with different lenses so I can mix and match as needed. 

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4

Focus is based on affinity... Therefore Putting a lens on Nova isn't the worst idea (however there are arguably better choices), my advice would be to make sure that when you cast MP you start the kill chain otherwise you wont get credited with the exp and focus. 

Edited by Box0fnoobs