Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Infested Enviroment

CyberJellos

When we fight the infested normally, there are just some weird moving stuff on the floors and walls. It works well, but I feel there needs to be a place where instead of the infested invading a ship, it is an environment where the infested have been for a long, long time. This would be an organic and fleshy structure instead of metal, with things moving all over the place. Infested could burst out of the floor, walls and ceilings in explosions of blood, or tentacles and appendages that grab you as you run past. 

There could even be infested embedded into the mutated floor.

Please leave any Ideas, comments, or critiques that you may have.

Edited by CyberJellos

I like this idea.  In one of the livestreams they mentioned that they had no real plans of adding an Infested "homeworld" since infested are supposed to be more like parasites.  Your idea though still keeps the theme DE is going for, but adds a new element of time to the infestation.  It would be interesting to see how much a ship would change after being completely taken over by infested for a long period of time.

I like this idea.  In one of the livestreams they mentioned that they had no real plans of adding an Infested "homeworld" since infested are supposed to be more like parasites.  Your idea though still keeps the theme DE is going for, but adds a new element of time to the infestation.  It would be interesting to see how much a ship would change after being completely taken over by infested for a long period of time.

Yes I would really like to see where DE would take this sort of Idea

if you listen to the Lotus during the Themisto mission

she says that you are supposed to be aboard an ancient infested OROKIN vessel, not the corpus tileset we currently have

so i have been waiting/expecting the corrupted/infested orokin ship tileset for some time now...

DE... im looking at you! =]