The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stalker Bug [Got Pictures]

Captin_manlove

Hi ive been playing this game hardcore for one week trying to get the [Hate] from the Stalker. and when i finaly get a drop this is what happens he stucks behind a stair, and the drop is there too unreacheble so i was woundering could i perhaps have a random reward he drops got some picks to prove im not lieng. tobad i cant post the pics here but if you contact me threw email i will gladly send you. Thanks for reading. 

bro you dont really understand that thing [Hate] ive really really wanted it for a long time about 7 days since i first saw it and then now that i finaly get my first drop from stalker. its bugged. cant even pick it up? do you know how freaking sad i am? there is really know reason for me to play this game since all the time im so freaking unlucky. 

Man you guys are so sure about that. Any types of bugs that you put up whether they belong in the forums or not will get read and heard by somebody. Sure they may not do anything about it immediately, but that is what they like to see that people are posting bugs so they can fix it no matter how long it may take. Now in this case yes we are sorry its happened to almost all of us once or twice something similar to this, but this post if seen will give them just that more of an idea that hey, we should probably try to fix the drops getting stuck by maybe doing (insert bug fixing error here, maybe something along the lines of making it so that drops keep rolling until on a flat surface or something like that.) and then players will be more happy and the game wont have bugs that will drive our players away from us. I am truly sorry to hear this and i wish i could help but until they fix it (hopefully they do) then we just got to carry on.