Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modding my Warframes

Asteroth23

Question

Keeping in mind that I mainly do missions, and am trying to clear all planetary segments, are there any specific mods that would work well with every Warframe, and can anyone suggest mods specifically for my Excal, Ember Prime, Frost Prime, and Volt Prime? Additionally, How do I get my mod cost limit over 60?

Edited by Asteroth23
new info

2 answers to this question

Mods such as Intensify, Continuity, Streamline, Vitality and Stretch I'd say are good "basic" mods to always stick on if you don't know what else to use.

Later on you may want to increase your stats with corrupted mods like Transient Fortitude/Overextended.

Seeing how you haven't mentioned exactly what you've, I'd suggest maxing out the first set of mods I mentioned (or obtaining them if you haven't already). Some players who don't have anything to use as a way to replenish their health, use Redirection. Personally I prefer Vitality and if you use Vitality, you can also stick on a Steel Fiber (note it'll require a fair bit of cores to do rank them up).

You're able to increase your mod limit above 60 with the help of Aura mods, if you place the correct polarity of a aura mod on a warframe, you'll get double the amount of points the Aura mod "costs". So a maxed ranked Rejuvenation would give you 14 points if you would place it into a D polarity (Vazarin), resulting in you having 74 instead of 60 as a cap.

However there's no such way to increase it on weapons, you'll have to spend formas to change the polarity on slots if you want to min/max a build. Which you might have to end up doing on a Warframe too if you want the most out of it with all the mods maxed out.