Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone experienced fps drop?

FallingHeaven

Question

10 answers to this question

Glad I'm not the only one. Only happened since today. FPS consistently below 27 FPS and even worse while actually playing. I tried several things that worked for people in the past:

Turned all settings to the lowest. Only helped in the ship but when playing in a map like Draco, FPS dropped quickly.

Turned off 64-bit in the launcher. Seemed to help at first but eventually FPS dropped again not to mention the game looked terrible. I also turned off DX 10 and then swapped and turned off DX 11 leaving one of the two with no change.

I've tried every combo I can think of. Drivers are up to date, I verified/optimized cache even. Nothing seems to be working.

1 minute ago, Radjehuty said:

Asked in region chat too, definitely more people. Wonder what's causing it. Game is borderline unplayable

If you are still having trouble, I would suggest trying Razer Cortex, it is a free FPS booster. It isn't major, but it helps with the FPS enough for it to be playable.

15 minutes ago, Robb_09 said:

If you are still having trouble, I would suggest trying Razer Cortex, it is a free FPS booster. It isn't major, but it helps with the FPS enough for it to be playable.

Thanks, I'll definitely keep this tool but unfortunately it had no impact on the game at all. Every other game I have is performing as normal. Only warframe seems to have a problem tonight.