Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Natus (Frame Concept)

(XBOX)SgtFunBun

I'm still working on making changes to the abilities and look, but for now, this is what I have, I've been meaning to put this up here but I never got around to it.

13090506_489359764592293_865712584_n.jpg

I'm awful at digital art (actually any art) so I drew it and took the best picture I could (Don't worry I'll compensate for my awful/blurry handwriting by typing out what it says as I have the drawing next to me for such the occasion)

Abilities:

• Consume (25): Extend an artificial arm of focused energy to grasp and consume the target for sustenance, regain health, energy, or ammo from the target. (I realize this is similar to Inaros' devour, but I began designing him and his abilities before XB1 got him)
  • Infest (25): Launch a barbed spear at your target from your forearm, rapidly overtaking them with heavy technocyte infections, quickly transforming them into another victim of the infestation, fighting any nearby enemies for 15 seconds (duration mods of course affect this) or until killed by enemies, upon expiration, the victim explodes as a volatile runner would, dealing toxin damage to any enemies within radius.
  • Defile (50): Natus thrusts his fist to the ground below, spreading a pool of highly corrosive acid laced with (you guessed it) technocyte, deals corrosive and toxin damage to any targets that walk into the pool

Evoke (100): Natus Sheds his corporial Warframe form, and reveals the true terror within (lol i cannot figure out how to design this form hang in there), wreaking havoc on any and all who stand in his path, striking terror into the hearts of any being that dare defy him. Able to use his main abilities while in this form, as well as devastating melee attacks.

To use Consume in Evoke form: Primary fire key (LMB, RT, R1) Damage is amplified by 3x and chances to drop more health/energy/ammo increase by 25%

To use Infest in Evoke form: Aim key thingy (RMB, LT, L1) Damage dealt by the afflicted target is also amplified by 3x and the explosion radius is doubled.

To use Defile in Evoke form: Do the melee slam thing idk its exact name (Melee mid air aiming down) Radius increased by 2x, and damage again amplified by 3x

Using Evoke again toggles it of course, you're not cursed to this form forever (that'd be interesting)

Stats:

• Health: 150
  • Shields: 175
  • Armour: 200
  • Speed: In between Loki and Ash, as he's pictured to be quite nimble, but has well weighted armour.

This is all I have as for now, I'll be sure to work on it, but for now, kindly leave criticism below, and I mean constructive criticism, give me tips and advice on how to improve my creepy love child of Nekros and Inaros (that wasn't intentional by the way). Don't just say that I stole something from another frame, detail how I can improve the ability or, hell, even completely change it. I very much plan to redraw him in more detail, as I'm not a very ambitious person, I kinda just sketched him up in the hopes someone might say, "Hey that's pretty cool." But please leave your opinions and suggestions or whatever below, I openly accept criticism and handle it well (just don't be too harsh, k?)

Edited by (XB1)SgtFunBun

5 hours ago, (XB1)SgtFunBun said:

I'm still working on making changes to the abilities and look, but for now, this is what I have, I've been meaning to put this up here but I never got around to it.

13090506_489359764592293_865712584_n.jpg

I'm awful at digital art (actually any art) so I drew it and took the best picture I could (Don't worry I'll compensate for my awful/blurry handwriting by typing out what it says as I have the drawing next to me for such the occasion)

Abilities:

• Consume (25): Extend an artificial arm of focused energy to grasp and consume the target for sustenance, regain health, energy, or ammo from the target. (I realize this is similar to Inaros' devour, but I began designing him and his abilities before XB1 got him)
  • Infest (25): Launch a barbed spear at your target from your forearm, rapidly overtaking them with heavy technocyte infections, quickly transforming them into another victim of the infestation, fighting any nearby enemies for 15 seconds (duration mods of course affect this) or until killed by enemies, upon expiration, the victim explodes as a volatile runner would, dealing toxin damage to any enemies within radius.
  • Defile (50): Natus thrusts his fist to the ground below, spreading a pool of highly corrosive acid laced with (you guessed it) technocyte, deals corrosive and toxin damage to any targets that walk into the pool

Evoke (100): Natus Sheds his corporial Warframe form, and reveals the true terror within (lol i cannot figure out how to design this form hang in there), wreaking havoc on any and all who stand in his path, striking terror into the hearts of any being that dare defy him. Able to use his main abilities while in this form, as well as devastating melee attacks.

To use Consume in Evoke form: Primary fire key (LMB, RT, R1) Damage is amplified by 3x and chances to drop more health/energy/ammo increase by 25%

To use Infest in Evoke form: Aim key thingy (RMB, LT, L1) Damage dealt by the afflicted target is also amplified by 3x and the explosion radius is doubled.

To use Defile in Evoke form: Do the melee slam thing idk its exact name (Melee mid air aiming down) Radius increased by 2x, and damage again amplified by 3x

Using Evoke again toggles it of course, you're not cursed to this form forever (that'd be interesting)

Stats:

• Health: 150
  • Shields: 175
  • Armour: 200
  • Speed: In between Loki and Ash, as he's pictured to be quite nimble, but has well weighted armour.

This is all I have as for now, I'll be sure to work on it, but for now, kindly leave criticism below, and I mean constructive criticism, give me tips and advice on how to improve my creepy love child of Nekros and Inaros (that wasn't intentional by the way). Don't just say that I stole something from another frame, detail how I can improve the ability or, hell, even completely change it. I very much plan to redraw him in more detail, as I'm not a very ambitious person, I kinda just sketched him up in the hopes someone might say, "Hey that's pretty cool." But please leave your opinions and suggestions or whatever below, I openly accept criticism and handle it well (just don't be too harsh, k?)

Idk why im gotting a saryn & nekros mixture feel to this frame