Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Expired-

Helios-T

Question

2 answers to this question

That's not really a question about that particular raid, but on how to find reliable and fun team mates. And that is a very good question in fact :) Frankly, I only play lengthy and difficult stuff with friends or with randoms, I played stuff immediately beforehand. Other people swar on finding a very active clan / alliance. I played once a match of dota2 with friends (two teams of friends and friends of friends against each other). One of the player was the son of one of the other players. That's rather a "long term solution", I suppose.

But nevertheless... friends, clan members, randoms, you kind of know or just sheer luck with entirely random team mates seem to be your only options.

Finding good randoms is always hard, i would suggest that u spam the chat that u want to do a raid and maybe u have the luck to find a organized group. Most ppl have the same issues like u, so they only play with some friends, but when u find suh a group, join them, ask them if they can teach u the raid and if they want to invite u also next time. Following this u should be able after a few runs to handle and teach other players by ur own, just collect some firends or clan mates around u. Thats the way i made it....well and got succes i guess