Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fairy Tail clan (recruitment closed)

Gildarts_bb

6901?size=1600x600&region=US

Who are we? we are fairytail its the only answer that fits us

we are a small group of people with a special place in our hearts for fairytail and warframe

are we a clan? yes and no they call us a clan but what we really are is family, family ain't about blood its about those that will stick by you when the times are hard, even when it hurts. 

fairy-tail.jpg

what do we offer?

A fully researched dojo with multiple levels, steam group, Discord voicechat channel (recent change from curse). We also offer a bunch of goofballs to help you out with questions, builds, farming resources or that ever elusive prime part. we offer a good environment for tenno to perfect their trade of gun and blade with instruction available. We have dojo duel contests as well as other random contests at various times. we are the host clan for the Unlimited Blade Works, if your interested in joining our alliance let us know and post in this thread.

fairy_tail_435___shout_of_victory_by_lig

Who are we?

Master Wizard/ sirnerdsalot5- founder

Master Wizard/ redhazedark- runs the clan

Master Wizard/ Gildarts-bb- runs the steam page, recruitment, Discord channel, day to day operations, and head bashing

S class wizard/ Railgun_alter - officer and alliance emblem designer 

Senior Wizards/  Ilazak, Donovanjr146,  evilmoon75, Drazgoth, DrDsun, pizzacutterz, AxyKyubi - officers/trainers

1447905946-21ac764e93c94ee1a431d625ac649

Rules to wizard by:

Do not harass other players (clan members or not)

No drama (you have an issue with another clan member bring it to the master wizards or wizard saints, so it can me settled by combat while we watch J/K we will help

Be respectful to the leadership

Do your best to contribute to the dojo (if you can't we understand not all of us have 100s of orokin cells lol)

BE ACTIVE (30 days offline will have you moved to the inactive list with possible kick at the digression of the leadership based on previous activity and notification of leave)

Keep inappropriate comments to yourself (its ok to joke around but we will not tolerate racism, harassment, or just plain meanness be nice )

Do not ask for rank promotions (we watch for leaders)

No condescending comments (don't be a #$&(% bag and you will have no problem here)

You MUST let us know if you're taking a break from WarFrame and keep in touch (see #5)

Remember your fun might not be fun for someone else (its ok to ask for help with a mission but don't badger them)

Respect the authority given to senior wizards and higher

Do not BEG for plat, prime parts, or market gifts.

4556892-9368362189-Gilda.jpg

so now you wondering how do you join these wacky wizards?

its simple just copy and paste this questionnaire with your answers in your reply in the thread

IGN:

Timezone:

Time Played: (located on your in game profile)

Favorite Gametype in warframe:

what are some of the other games you play?:

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):

Why do you want to join?:

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:

bcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJK_k50        

Edited by Gildarts_bb
updating info

IGN: cksiol

Timezone: GMT+8 (Asia)

Time Played: 84 hours

Survival

Cities Skylines, RPGs in general

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required)

: Hell yes :)

Looking for an active community so i dont just play with randoms who don't talk :(

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):

I love lifting, video games, music and mahjong!

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

help with missions, farming and raids :) 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): 

a community to play with.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Yes

1 hour ago, cksiol said:

IGN: cksiol

Timezone: GMT+8 (Asia)

Time Played: 84 hours

Survival

Cities Skylines, RPGs in general

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required)

: Hell yes :)

Looking for an active community so i dont just play with randoms who don't talk :(

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):

I love lifting, video games, music and mahjong!

help with missions, farming and raids :) 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): 

a community to play with.

Yes

i am sending the invite but wanted to say most our players are US,canada,south america so i don't know how many will be on considering your timezone, but i don't know everyone's play schedule so it might work out lol. 

Welcome to fairytail!!

IGN: Quingor

Timezone: GMT+2

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 41h

I've started playing this game 4 days ago I think, so yea the time played is indeed low. But, I am a quick learner, really. I've been spamming the wiki and forums just to get in-touch with this game, which by the way really got me into it. 

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Prefer Survival / Defence / Exterminate

I enjoy all to be honest, it depends mostly on my mood; sometimes I just wanna do 15-20 min spy mission at perfection, with no alerts or just wanna blow up things  in exterminate ones.

what are some of the other games you play?: Dota 2 

I've played lots of different types of games, from Pokemon and Naruto to Dota, WoW, CS:GO and others (a very long list should be following)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes and yes. I watch anime whenever I have some free time (and I dont like like playing anything, which is very late at night)

Why do you want to join?: To be honest, the description on the post got me curious. I'm really looking for friendly players I can talk to and that yet do their best (or at least try to) while doing difficult stuff and still can joke around and be a family altogether.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Friendly, hard-working, I like doing my best at everything I like (only), I look forward to helping people as much as I can and I like having general topics discussion about pretty much everything. Besides video games and such, I've also played the guitar quite for a while now.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) With the knowledge of this game at the moment at talking, can't really bring much aside helping with missions, farming and such, but I'm willing to try anything to help! ^_^

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) a second family. That's all.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes.

Edited by Quingor

4 hours ago, Quingor said:

IGN: Quingor

Timezone: GMT+2

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 41h

I've started playing this game 4 days ago I think, so yea the time played is indeed low. But, I am a quick learner, really. I've been spamming the wiki and forums just to get in-touch with this game, which by the way really got me into it. 

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Prefer Survival / Defence / Exterminate

I enjoy all to be honest, it depends mostly on my mood; sometimes I just wanna do 15-20 min spy mission at perfection, with no alerts or just wanna F*** S#&$ up in exterminate ones.

what are some of the other games you play?: Dota 2 

I've played lots of different types of games, from Pokemon and Naruto to Dota, WoW, CS:GO and others (a very long list should be following)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes and yes. I watch anime whenever I have some free time (and I dont like like playing anything, which is very late at night)

Why do you want to join?: To be honest, the description on the post got me curious. I'm really looking for friendly players I can talk to and that yet do their best (or at least try to) while doing difficult stuff and still can joke around and be a family altogether.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Friendly, hard-working, I like doing my best at everything I like (only), I look forward to helping people as much as I can and I like having general topics discussion about pretty much everything. Besides video games and such, I've also played the guitar quite for a while now.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) With the knowledge of this game at the moment at talking, can't really bring much aside helping with missions, farming and such, but I'm willing to try anything to help! ^_^

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) a second family. That's all.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes.

I am at work at the moment but I will send the invite as soon as I get home.

Invite sent Welcome to Fairytail!!

Edited by Gildarts-bb

Fairy Tail!!  Omg geekgasm!

IGN: DrDSun

Timezone: GMT +10

Time Played: 105 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Def/MD - the mass killzz

what are some of the other games you play?: Mostly RPGs, RTS, shooters.  Have SWTOR - currently inactive, better with friends

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general? Of course!  Triple yes!

Why do you want to join?: Had me at guild name.

tell us something about yourself: RL Dr, not confident re Tenno Wizards healthcare...  Though I do aim to run Trinity/Oberon

what do you think your bringing to the clan? Life H/C gamer

what do you want from fairytail? Follow in the footpath of pros, advance Tenno medicare.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y - all basic sense

PS guild emblem?  I can think of one... ;)

Edited by DrDSun

IGN: Kesox3

Timezone: GTM -7 (i think)

Time Played: 194hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: spy and interception

what are some of the other games you play?: minecraft, skyrim, terraria

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): yes I like it (havent been able to see it in the last month so no spoilers D:<)

Why do you want to join?: I want to play with friends and help/be helped (sorry not native in english) and have fun :D

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) not too "talkie" but not to shy either

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) a helping hand (?) (in a non sexual way..)

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) farming help and community

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes I have read and agree to all terms and conditions (first time this isnt a lie lol)

2 hours ago, DrDSun said:

Fairy Tail!!  Omg geekgasm!

IGN: DrDSun

Timezone: GMT +10

Time Played: 105 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Def/MD - the mass killzz

what are some of the other games you play?: Mostly RPGs, RTS, shooters.  Have SWTOR - currently inactive, better with friends

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general? Of course!  Triple yes!

Why do you want to join?: Had me at guild name.

tell us something about yourself: RL Dr, not confident re Tenno Wizards healthcare...  Though I do aim to run Trinity/Oberon

what do you think your bringing to the clan? Life H/C gamer

what do you want from fairytail? Follow in the footpath of pros, advance Tenno medicare.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y - all basic sense

PS guild emblem?  I can think of one... ;)

invite sent welcone to fairt tail!! and yep we have an emblem :)

1 hour ago, Kesox3 said:

IGN: Kesox3

Timezone: GTM -7 (i think)

Time Played: 194hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: spy and interception

what are some of the other games you play?: minecraft, skyrim, terraria

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): yes I like it (havent been able to see it in the last month so no spoilers D:<)

Why do you want to join?: I want to play with friends and help/be helped (sorry not native in english) and have fun :D

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) not too "talkie" but not to shy either

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) a helping hand (?) (in a non sexual way..)

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) farming help and community

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes I have read and agree to all terms and conditions (first time this isnt a lie lol)

invite sent welcome to fairy tail!!

IGN: Elandix

Timezone: GMT +10:00

Time Played: 53hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: General PvE, Sometimes prefer stealth sometimes go all out carnage

what are some of the other games you play?: Wow, generally most of the popular games you could think of. I have a 3DS, PC, PS3 and PS4.. Pretty much well versed in any games :D

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?

Caught up in the manga of Fairy Tail! Watching My Hero Academia and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress currently

Why do you want to join?: Camaraderie and my friend is in the clan

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) real Life Medical Student. Jack of all trades, good in music, cooking etc...

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): Previous experience in helping out clan in GW2

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Community and honor. Let's get the clan to higher heights!

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yepp

2 hours ago, Elandix said:

IGN: Elandix

Timezone: GMT +10:00

Time Played: 53hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: General PvE, Sometimes prefer stealth sometimes go all out carnage

what are some of the other games you play?: Wow, generally most of the popular games you could think of. I have a 3DS, PC, PS3 and PS4.. Pretty much well versed in any games :D

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?

Caught up in the manga of Fairy Tail! Watching My Hero Academia and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress currently

Why do you want to join?: Camaraderie and my friend is in the clan

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) real Life Medical Student. Jack of all trades, good in music, cooking etc...

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): Previous experience in helping out clan in GW2

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Community and honor. Let's get the clan to higher heights!

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yepp

invite sent Welcome to fairy tail!!

IGN: Valerioth

Timezone: (UTC+8) Perth

Time Played: 11 Hours (Previous account had 6 months, deleted due to stolen password)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: 1st: Exterminate; 2nd: Survival; 3rd: Spy

What are some of the other games you play?:

I have no other games that I play.

I love the anime, it is one of the few anime that really put time into developing each character, exploring there storylines and drawing me into the anime to make me empathize with the characters.

I have had previous bad experiences with Clans ranging from inactivity to poor management. With a name like Fairy Tail I expect this Clan to be complete Chaos but with an underlying feel of loyalty, family, and camaraderie that would never be found elsewhere.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)

Generally a quiet person but I'm always happy to help someone with a task. Relaxed, unworried person that likes to 'go with the flow' in a way but still keep a steady course.

What do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) 

A helpful, friendly albeit quiet nature. Acute eye for detail. Literally willing to explore every single inch of a map to find every available resource for whatever reason that may need to happen. Very flexible and able to fill multiple roles with little worry when properly equipt.

What do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)

I want a clan with people who are willing to help in any way, shape or form whether it be from helping the new guy in a survival/interception mission for as long as he wants right down to sitting in chat explaining the small mechanics of how a Prime warframe works better with config A over config B etc

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

2 hours ago, Airesar said:

IGN: Valerioth

Timezone: (UTC+8) Perth

Time Played: 11 Hours (Previous account had 6 months, deleted due to stolen password)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: 1st: Exterminate; 2nd: Survival; 3rd: Spy

What are some of the other games you play?:

I have no other games that I play.

I love the anime, it is one of the few anime that really put time into developing each character, exploring there storylines and drawing me into the anime to make me empathize with the characters.

I have had previous bad experiences with Clans ranging from inactivity to poor management. With a name like Fairy Tail I expect this Clan to be complete Chaos but with an underlying feel of loyalty, family, and camaraderie that would never be found elsewhere.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)

Generally a quiet person but I'm always happy to help someone with a task. Relaxed, unworried person that likes to 'go with the flow' in a way but still keep a steady course.

What do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) 

A helpful, friendly albeit quiet nature. Acute eye for detail. Literally willing to explore every single inch of a map to find every available resource for whatever reason that may need to happen. Very flexible and able to fill multiple roles with little worry when properly equipt.

What do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)

I want a clan with people who are willing to help in any way, shape or form whether it be from helping the new guy in a survival/interception mission for as long as he wants right down to sitting in chat explaining the small mechanics of how a Prime warframe works better with config A over config B etc

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

I am at work at the moment be I will send the invite as soon as I get home 

IGN: Nerfed2Much

Timezone: Amsterdam CEST Central europe summer time(+2 hours ahead GMT)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 1d 13h (even tho im a founder i only started playing a few days ago and it seem my old play time got reset)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: spy, exterminate. dislike defence and survival missions

what are some of the other games you play?: used to play a lot of bigger games, like WoW LoL swtor. but i havent played them for months now, been looking for a great mmo and remembered warframe so i returned :)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): yes i like fairy tail seen all episodes (except the last 10 or so) and i am a big anime fan in general

Why do you want to join?: Because no one likes to be alone right?

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) not very social until i get to know people. and i suffer from a lack of emotions (no joke) and i got autism

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) not a leader, but i can take orders easily. been an officer for a guild on wow for 3 years, until a year ago.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) everything that it can offer. but mostly just fun

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

31 minutes ago, Nerfed2Much said:

IGN: Nerfed2Much

Timezone: Amsterdam CEST Central europe summer time(+2 hours ahead GMT)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 1d 13h (even tho im a founder i only started playing a few days ago and it seem my old play time got reset)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: spy, exterminate. dislike defence and survival missions

what are some of the other games you play?: used to play a lot of bigger games, like WoW LoL swtor. but i havent played them for months now, been looking for a great mmo and remembered warframe so i returned :)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): yes i like fairy tail seen all episodes (except the last 10 or so) and i am a big anime fan in general

Why do you want to join?: Because no one likes to be alone right?

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) not very social until i get to know people. and i suffer from a lack of emotions (no joke) and i got autism

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) not a leader, but i can take orders easily. been an officer for a guild on wow for 3 years, until a year ago.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) everything that it can offer. but mostly just fun

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

At work at the moment but will send the invite as soon as I get home 

IGN:fear6733

Timezone: Central Us

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 492 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Def, Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: League, Overwatch(soon)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):of course

Why do you want to join?: to find friends to play with

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) well i dont really have much im just a avid gamer with and passion with playing with other people sorry its bland but man im bad at these

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Experience, real good help and any kind of warframe needed

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)  friends

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yes

18 hours ago, Fear673 said:

IGN:fear6733

Timezone: Central Us

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 492 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Def, Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: League, Overwatch(soon)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):of course

Why do you want to join?: to find friends to play with

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) well i dont really have much im just a avid gamer with and passion with playing with other people sorry its bland but man im bad at these

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Experience, real good help and any kind of warframe needed

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)  friends

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yes

so it said user name does not exist but from your forum name it looks like there is 1 too many 3's lol so i sent the invite to that one hopefully that's you lol welcome to Fairy Tail!!!

IGN: Donovanjr146

Timezone: Pacific UTC-08:00

Time Played: 73 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defense, Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: Waiting for Battlefield 1

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes, was force feed at young age by older sister.

Why do you want to join?: Looking to find friends and people to play with.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Well there's not a whole lot to say but I am a active player, father, husband, In the military and most of all just enjoy interaction. Also most people say I am odd so i feel like this is the place for me.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I tried this game in beta but did not stick with it until it was released on Xbox in which i have logged 195 hours and made it to mastery 8, then i moved over to Pc after my last deployment. I have been second in command in 2 ghost clans (not anything special) and have a decent understanding of the game. In summary i feel like i could help shape and mold new players while learning from the leadership of this clan.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) All of the above, but mostly people to talk to and play with

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): YES

8 hours ago, donovanjr146 said:

IGN: Donovanjr146

Timezone: Pacific UTC-08:00

Time Played: 73 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defense, Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: Waiting for Battlefield 1

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes, was force feed at young age by older sister.

Why do you want to join?: Looking to find friends and people to play with.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Well there's not a whole lot to say but I am a active player, father, husband, In the military and most of all just enjoy interaction. Also most people say I am odd so i feel like this is the place for me.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I tried this game in beta but did not stick with it until it was released on Xbox in which i have logged 195 hours and made it to mastery 8, then i moved over to Pc after my last deployment. I have been second in command in 2 ghost clans (not anything special) and have a decent understanding of the game. In summary i feel like i could help shape and mold new players while learning from the leadership of this clan.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) All of the above, but mostly people to talk to and play with

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): YES

INvite sent Welcome to FairyTail!!