Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fairy Tail clan (recruitment closed)

Gildarts_bb

10 hours ago, G-00meister117 said:

IGN: G-00meister117 (with the zero's not letter fyi)

Timezone: (UTC +10) New South Wales

Time Played: (located on your in game profile): 352 hours 

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defense, arch wing and survival.

what are some of the other games you play?: CSGO and League of Legends

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes indeed I love anime and fairy tail however not up to date with anime (still keeping up with manga though, can't give spoilers for the sake of recruitment >.<) 

Why do you want to join?: Well basically I play alone and would love to get back into an active guild and play with new friends who I can communicate casually. 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I'm a huge anime fan IRL particularly Gundam 00 hence the name (called a weeaboo in school as well) and also huge addict in manga as well. I'm also very much like an introvert but friendly to talk to. Also love building model kits particularly gundam model kits and building them (although I'm not very good yet, trying to find new techniques).

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I believe I can offer the clan a new friend within the community, not very experienced in any of the fields really because I grinded for the sake of equipment and to play with my old friends so I would like to become part of this group in which I can casually speak with and be helpful to everyone within.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) I would honestly like what I had most back in the early stages of my grinding hours in warframe, friends to talk with. I originally had friends I used to play with but now they either quit or have no time to play. I would really like to achieve from this clan the same enjoyment I previously had.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No was not referred and simply found this clan while searching for clans to join.

invite sent wleocme to fairy tail!!

quote of the day.

There were many times I felt on the verge of giving up… And many times when I met with big trouble, and met with some really tough opponents… But during that time, he would always be there. And so would everyone else from the guild. Crying together, laughing together, so many of these things. Well, a lot of things really did take place… I’m sure that’s the way it should be… I’m sure that everybody carries a certain burden of their own. But even then, everyone tries their best to keep moving forward. That’s what makes Fairy Tail what it is. I really joined the best guild ever.

Lucy Heartfilla

IGN: Sam.Namikaze

Timezone: GMT+1

Time Played: About 2 days (last time played was 8 hours ago)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Exterminate / Assassination / Defense / Survival / Interception

What are some of the other games you play?: Almost any game that's decent and fun Specially FPS and RPGs that have Coop options!!
Fallout 3 + Fallout NV + Re4 + 5 + 6 + Cs Go and Sven coop....etc! 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I Like the anime since my girl friend is crazy about it and i think one of the few animes i enjoy and and watch next to Naruto And One piece!!!
PS : My gf plays warframe with me and she'll go Nuts once i tell her there's a FT Clan xD xD 

Why do you want to join?: Honestly i'v never been with a clan and out of all these clans joining an anime one would really suit me 
Like this looks very much like the clan for me as well as i'd like to experience what being in a clan is actually like and contribute and this one looks like a good place to experience it 

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)

At first am a bit quiet and very focused in game but once i get to know people better am generally relaxed and fun and love to help out 
Open minded and like to go with the flow and basically just steady normal kinda guy looking to have fun and enjoy a good time in warframe 

What do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)  

Well i hope to be as helpful and fill my role as good as can be
Willing to explore the solar map as thoroughly as possible 
Don't have a problem with taking orders or authority as well as flexibility....i don't prefer or necessarily crave the leading role but can certainly be up for the job if required as well as any other role or mission that is available!!

What do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Just a clan is helpful and friendly and that specially for lower ranked players or beginners because from own experience i had hard time understand mechanics of how everything works and spent most of my time in the Warframe wiki trying to figure out what everything is and what it does 
A clan should be able to provide assistance in any shape or form to any players that affiliated with it weather it'd be explaining mechanics or item managements...etc or assisting them in missions but the ultimate goal of course is to have the best out of this experience!!!

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):  YES ^_^

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No I simply found it in the Search sites of clans to join :)                                                                                                                  Hope i could provide the needed information and hope to hear back from you guys
                                                                                          Have a great day :D :P !!

Edited by Sam.NaMiKaZe

IGN: Shamsuu

Timezone: UTC-06:00 i think .-.

Time Played: (located on your in game profile): a day ago, 51 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Survival, Spy, Exterminate 

what are some of the other games you play?: Dead Space 3, fallout NV, LoL

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Is that even a question? HELL YES!!!! It's my favorite anime, it's what got me to be an otaku. I LOVE IT :D

Why do you want to join?: two words FAIRY TAIL, it's like the guild in the anime, oh the feels cx 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Okay so, as you know already I like anime, that's what I do in my free time, and I like playing video games too :D

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) well I dont know, not the best player I just wanna join because it sounds fun. :D

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Mostly help, cause Im still new to the game, and friends to play the game with. c: 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): YES

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: My boyfriend told me about it. :D 

Edited by Shamsuu

7 hours ago, Sam.NaMiKaZe said:

IGN: Sam.Namikaze

Timezone: GMT+1

Time Played: About 2 days (last time played was 8 hours ago)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Exterminate / Assassination / Defense / Survival / Interception

What are some of the other games you play?: Almost any game that's decent and fun Specially FPS and RPGs that have Coop options!!
Fallout 3 + Fallout NV + Re4 + 5 + 6 + Cs Go and Sven coop....etc! 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I Like the anime since my girl friend is crazy about it and i think one of the few animes i enjoy and and watch next to Naruto And One piece!!!
PS : My gf plays warframe with me and she'll go Nuts once i tell her there's a FT Clan xD xD 

Why do you want to join?: Honestly i'v never been with a clan and out of all these clans joining an anime one would really suit me 
Like this looks very much like the clan for me as well as i'd like to experience what being in a clan is actually like and contribute and this one looks like a good place to experience it 

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)

At first am a bit quiet and very focused in game but once i get to know people better am generally relaxed and fun and love to help out 
Open minded and like to go with the flow and basically just steady normal kinda guy looking to have fun and enjoy a good time in warframe 

What do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)  

Well i hope to be as helpful and fill my role as good as can be
Willing to explore the solar map as thoroughly as possible 
Don't have a problem with taking orders or authority as well as flexibility....i don't prefer or necessarily crave the leading role but can certainly be up for the job if required as well as any other role or mission that is available!!

What do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Just a clan is helpful and friendly and that specially for lower ranked players or beginners because from own experience i had hard time understand mechanics of how everything works and spent most of my time in the Warframe wiki trying to figure out what everything is and what it does 
A clan should be able to provide assistance in any shape or form to any players that affiliated with it weather it'd be explaining mechanics or item managements...etc or assisting them in missions but the ultimate goal of course is to have the best out of this experience!!!

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):  YES ^_^

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No I simply found it in the Search sites of clans to join :)                                                                                                                  Hope i could provide the needed information and hope to hear back from you guys
                                                                                          Have a great day :D :P !!

6 hours ago, Shamsuu said:

IGN: Shamsuu

Timezone: UTC-06:00 i think .-.

Time Played: (located on your in game profile): a day ago, 51 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Survival, Spy, Exterminate 

what are some of the other games you play?: Dead Space 3, fallout NV, LoL

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Is that even a question? HELL YES!!!! It's my favorite anime, it's what got me to be an otaku. I LOVE IT :D

Why do you want to join?: two words FAIRY TAIL, it's like the guild in the anime, oh the feels cx 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Okay so, as you know already I like anime, that's what I do in my free time, and I like playing video games too :D

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) well I dont know, not the best player I just wanna join because it sounds fun. :D

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Mostly help, cause Im still new to the game, and friends to play the game with. c: 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): YES

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: My boyfriend told me about it. :D 

Invites sent welcome to Fairy Tail!!! i am offline for the night be see you 2 soon 

IGN:Tyrist_Rand

Timezone:Eastern

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 82 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:I like the spy stuff. Enjoy the challenge of getting to the consoles without detection.

what are some of the other games you play?:MechWarrior Online, Fallout 4, ESO, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Elite Dangerous,

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): OH YEA!!! Erza would be my wife if it was possible lol!

Why do you want to join?: Well I can only get so far soloing. I have learned that access to somethings is limited unless you are in a clan. So I figure why the hell not.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I like to win, especially when I have out smarted the enemy to do it.

what do you think you're bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) The only experiance in leadership was when I did some DC (drop calling) on MWO in my clan there (Death's Hand Brigade). Which btw I only lost one out of about ten drop calls if I remember correctly. Other than that I am not to sure on the specifics of what I would bringing to the clan.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) A better gaming experience. I enjoy the game so far. Might as well take it to the next step.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No

7 hours ago, Tyrist_Rand said:

IGN:Tyrist_Rand

Timezone:Eastern

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 82 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:I like the spy stuff. Enjoy the challenge of getting to the consoles without detection.

what are some of the other games you play?:MechWarrior Online, Fallout 4, ESO, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Elite Dangerous,

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): OH YEA!!! Erza would be my wife if it was possible lol!

Why do you want to join?: Well I can only get so far soloing. I have learned that access to somethings is limited unless you are in a clan. So I figure why the hell not.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I like to win, especially when I have out smarted the enemy to do it.

what do you think you're bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) The only experiance in leadership was when I did some DC (drop calling) on MWO in my clan there (Death's Hand Brigade). Which btw I only lost one out of about ten drop calls if I remember correctly. Other than that I am not to sure on the specifics of what I would bringing to the clan.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) A better gaming experience. I enjoy the game so far. Might as well take it to the next step.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No

invite sent welcome to Fairy Tail!!!

IGN:King_shaxi

Timezone:(UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Time Played: 350 Hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: exterminate / survival / capture 

what are some of the other games you play?: league of legends , dota, over watch, rainbow six siege, smite, rift, blade and soul, civ 5, endless space, 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):........ I LOVE everything about ANIME and ANY type of ANIME!!

Why do you want to join?: Look for players who like to talk and play with one another.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)I'm in school right now, always playing games and watching anime on my free time. I like to communicate with others and do stuff together DAILY(much attention needed). I also LOVE pizza.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Not much of a leader, but i like cooperating with others and filling roles other may not be able to fill.  Aside from filling roles,  a helping hand to those who need it and a person someone can call a friend. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) A bunch of people to get to know and play with as well as help, LOTS of Help.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: I was not refereed by anyone, as i found this master piece while searching for clans to join! 

Edited by King_Shaxi

7 hours ago, King_Shaxi said:

IGN:King_shaxi

Timezone:(UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Time Played: 350 Hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: exterminate / survival / capture 

what are some of the other games you play?: league of legends , dota, over watch, rainbow six siege, smite, rift, blade and soul, civ 5, endless space, 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):........ I LOVE everything about ANIME and ANY type of ANIME!!

Why do you want to join?: Look for players who like to talk and play with one another.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)I'm in school right now, always playing games and watching anime on my free time. I like to communicate with others and do stuff together DAILY(much attention needed). I also LOVE pizza.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Not much of a leader, but i like cooperating with others and filling roles other may not be able to fill.  Aside from filling roles,  a helping hand to those who need it and a person someone can call a friend. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) A bunch of people to get to know and play with as well as help, LOTS of Help.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: I was not refereed by anyone, as i found this master piece while searching for clans to join! 

invite sent welcome to Fairy Tail!!!!

IGN: Punoglavac

Timezone: GMT+1

Time Played:181 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:Survival

what are some of the other games you play?:right now just warframe but i love rpgs and mmorpgs

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required)yes i love fairy tail and anime and manga XD

Why do you want to join?:started playing again after some time and i need community to play with

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):i love playing games watching movies, series,anime and some cartoon. Beside that i play guitar and read books.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I dont have any special skill, just regular player all i could think of is showing newbies some basics.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): just friendly environment that will be active

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Y

5 hours ago, Punoglavac said:

IGN: Punoglavac

Timezone: GMT+1

Time Played:181 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:Survival

what are some of the other games you play?:right now just warframe but i love rpgs and mmorpgs

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required)yes i love fairy tail and anime and manga XD

Why do you want to join?:started playing again after some time and i need community to play with

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):i love playing games watching movies, series,anime and some cartoon. Beside that i play guitar and read books.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I dont have any special skill, just regular player all i could think of is showing newbies some basics.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): just friendly environment that will be active

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Y

Invite sent welcome to fairy tail!!

IGN: Parsivale

Timezone: GMT - 8 (pacific)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 1198 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: exterminate

what are some of the other games you play?: world of warships, war thunder

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): love the anime.

Why do you want to join?: was looking for a trade, saw the trader was fairy tail, thought it would be fun. 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) puns, one liners, grineer fodder.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) farming help, community.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): yes.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: King_Shaxi

9 hours ago, Parsivale said:

IGN: Parsivale

Timezone: GMT - 8 (pacific)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 1198 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: exterminate

what are some of the other games you play?: world of warships, war thunder

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): love the anime.

Why do you want to join?: was looking for a trade, saw the trader was fairy tail, thought it would be fun. 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) puns, one liners, grineer fodder.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) farming help, community.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): yes.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: King_Shaxi

Invite sent, Welcome to Fairy Tail!!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gildarts_bb said:

our membership is not entirely american, we have people from all over 

Ah my mistake mighty Gildarts, I will be submitting my application soon, because this is a clan I truly do wish to join and be a part of.

Edited by VaizerdX
Revised Wording.

So Here Goes My Application For Fairy Tail...

IGN: VaizerdX

Timezone: GMT +2

Time Played: 25 days 14 hours and 14 min Or 615 hours.

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Survival 

what are some of the other games you play?: WItcher Series, Mass Effect, Division and most RPGS.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I don't like it I love it, Fairy Tail is number 1 people! and as for other anime I can't live without it at all its my life force !

Why do you want to join?: Because it's Fairy Tail, I love the anime and the principles of the Fairy Tail Guild and this Clan seems to follow that as well which is a bonus and I am seeking a group of people to play with and spend time with not just a large group of people that don't talk or play together at all aka most Moon Clans.

tell us something about yourself - I am a avid gamer, anime watcher and love playing warframe and enjoy to just sit back and relax while blasting away some enemies......

what do you think you will be bringing to the clan? - Previous Clan Leadership Experience, Veteran Warframe Experience to help new players and Moderator Experience.

what do you want from fairytail? - Farming Help, Community/Family and to learn new things that I might not know, your never too old to learn right.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): YES.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: NO.

fairy_tail_hand_sign_by_kusuru-d540b6z.p

Edited by VaizerdX
Changed Content...

7 hours ago, VaizerdX said:

So Here Goes My Application For Fairy Tail...

IGN: VaizerdX

Timezone: GMT +2

Time Played: 25 days 14 hours and 14 min Or 615 hours.

what are some of the other games you play?: WItcher Series, Mass Effect, Division and most RPGS.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I don't like it I love it, Fairy Tail is number 1 people! and as for other anime I can't live without it at all its my life force !

Why do you want to join?: Because it's Fairy Tail, I love the anime and the principles of the Fairy Tail Guild and this Clan seems to follow that as well which is a bonus and I am seeking a group of people to play with and spend time with not just a large group of people that don't talk or play together at all aka most Moon Clans.

tell us something about yourself - I am a avid gamer, anime watcher and love playing warframe and enjoy to just sit back and relax while blasting away some enemies......

what do you think you will be bringing to the clan? - Previous Clan Leadership Experience, Veteran Warframe Experience to help new players and Moderator Experience.

what do you want from fairytail? - Farming Help, Community/Family and to learn new things that I might not know, your never too old to learn right.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): YES.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: NO.

fairy_tail_hand_sign_by_kusuru-d540b6z.p

invite sent Welcome to fairytail!!

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Colonel-Commissar

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 3d 3hr 3mins 30s (and counting)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Excavation

what are some of the other games you play?: CSGO, LoL, Europe Universalis, MGS: V, Overwatch, Witcher 3

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):I do, I have not had the chance to watch too much as I watch a lot of Netflix with my Fiancee xD

Why do you want to join?: The clan seems extremely fun and helpful for all players of all experience levels and I want to be involved with that type of people and I hope to benefit from having enjoyable people around.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I am a 24 year old Ex-Navy vet that really enjoys watching anime and playing video games. I am about to start college so I am going to be juggling games and school but I am excited none the less. I am cheerful and light hearted. I enjoy making people smile and laugh.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I hope to bring a good attitude and some helpfulness for farming resources and keeping people entertained in game by helping where help is needed.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Basically what you have listed there. Community first then farming help and instruction to increase my game knowledge.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: N/A

Edited by Colonel-Commissar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: LaDrakea

Timezone: Mountain Time

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 294 hours

what are some of the other games you play?: Doom, Superhot, Mark of the Ninja

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Have not watched it.

Why do you want to join?: Need a clan for trading, also looking for more online friends.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):

I'm a computer science major who has played Warframe on and off since the start of the open beta.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

I make sure to frequently contribute resources to the dojo of any clan I'm recruited in.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)

I mainly need a place to trade and meet more people.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:

I was not.