Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Neurodes Drop Rate Is Absolutely BullS#&$.

BentDownFork

CM is annoying to get but funny thing i broke a container on Proteus infected defense neptune and got a CM randomly before wave even start LOL and the henya once drop me and 3 random others when i was playing 2 CM in 1 run

NOW for the NEURODES if u want them thers a ez spot to farm its imo (15+ in a day) this dont invlove any boss

go to Earth, Eurasia. the spot has lots of container which can give over 1-3 over loot on some run (5 if ur a leprechaun with a pot of gold) enemy are weak and ez to get to wave 10 with in i say 15 min at least and the map is small so its ez to find and murder

Frame to use: Rhino (radial blast with maxed or lv 3 stretch) frost (optional) ash or loki (invis and loki has radial disarm which cause em all in melee so rhino can 1 hit them with a radial blast) VauBan (if u have tesla maxed)

so main 2 are Rhino and Vauban any gun will do just not MK1-braton

waht iz ez?

also wats invlove mean

i cnt get a word waht u sayin

I really hate it when you kill a boss and the game's like "hey, have some ferrite you could have gotten from a f*cking container anywhere!"

Edited by PaperAlien

Just farm Nyx.

You'll switch to moaning about the drop rates for her but at least you'll have lots of Neurodes ^_^ I think I've currently got about 30.

Control Modules were actually really easy, I just farmed Ferrite on Neptune. Every other bloody drop was a Control Module, ended up with nearly ten of them, but bugger all Ferrite xP

My real problem is Neural Sensors. Only Golem ever seems to drop them and even then it's only like 50/50 chance =/

Just farm Nyx.

You'll switch to moaning about the drop rates for her but at least you'll have lots of Neurodes ^_^ I think I've currently got about 30.

I am in this position right now. 6 runs 4 neurodes 0 Nyx bps :/ And really hard to find a pug group running Naeglar

Just farm Nyx.

Control Modules were actually really easy, I just farmed Ferrite on Neptune. Every other bloody drop was a Control Module, ended up with nearly ten of them, but bugger all Ferrite xP

My real problem is Neural Sensors. Only Golem ever seems to drop them and even then it's only like 50/50 chance =/

farm callisto or lo i got 100+ of the crap kinda annoying

I farmed vay hek and that baby drops neurodes everytime without fail. I once got 2 neurodes and a orokin cell from one run of hek xD But control modules on the other hand....they are a bi*ch t get.

Edited by TrueSone

hm... i get a lot control modules from neptune defence missions. i break everything and get nearly every game 1-2 modules.

neurodes are indeed very rare. but i play a lot xini. so they are never a problem.

which mission specifically in neptune (Defense) are you farming?

need so many control modules argh

I'm sorry, but after farming Naeglar and getting nothing, you get a little &!$$ed off at the Rng. I mean seriously, I got my Ash in 20 runs, why have I not gotten a single recourse from this boss? Is it just me experiencing this? 

I have 52 and I dont even know how I got them.  Farm more I guess.  =(

Step 1: search wiki for where to farm.

Step 2: run missions until you get what you need.

Step 3: Profit.

You'll have streaks of good and bad luck once in a while. When you have a streak of bad luck, it doesn't mean anything's broken. Any "evidence" of the sort is immediately contradicted by many "I got it in less than 5 runs" stories.

The wiki is incorrect in some parts and neurodes are no longer quickly obtained by repeatedly farming the boss.

Neurodes can be obtained relatively easily by running a number of missions on a planet which contains them rather than famring the same boss over and over again.

Found enough in loot containers, this also goes for control modules on Neptune.

I'm sorry, but after farming Naeglar and getting nothing, you get a little &!$$ed off at the Rng. I mean seriously, I got my Ash in 20 runs, why have I not gotten a single recourse from this boss? Is it just me experiencing this? 

Farmed Neurodes for an hour and a half the other day. Got 10. Also, it took me 6 runs to get Ash. Muahahaha. 

Although, I do sacrifice a goat to the RNG gods every month or two.