Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does shelter stack with shield link as sanctuary stacks with redirection?

Mercurial_Umbra

Question

It says on the wiki for the sanctuary mod that equipping a redirection will increase sanctuary's shield hp to 975. It is also mentioned that shelter works basically the same way, but there is no mention anywhere whether shield link will increase the shield of the shelter mod. It is also mentioned that the shield for sanctuary is BASED off the sentinel's shields, so if my kubrow has 1k shield it would make the mod relevant for late game play as 600 is not much for anything >50.

Edited by TurtleLord420

4 answers to this question

Just now, Major_Phantom said:

This is honestly the first time I've ever heard of this :/

maybe thats why literally nobody on here, or on reddit can answer my question? I'm dying to know how this mod works, because it's so hard to test it and theres nothing out there saying anything...

3 minutes ago, TurtleLord420 said:

maybe thats why literally nobody on here, or on reddit can answer my question? I'm dying to know how this mod works, because it's so hard to test it and theres nothing out there saying anything...

I've always used it with the mindset that those mods don't affect it. In any case, I use Shield Link on all kubrows so regardless if it affects it, my builds stay :/

4 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

I've always used it with the mindset that those mods don't affect it. In any case, I use Shield Link on all kubrows so regardless if it affects it, my builds stay :/

Its just the fact that sanctuary actually stacks with the sentinel's shield is what intrigues me, I wanna know if I go play mag with maxed redirection and vigor if the shield will block an ungodly amount of bullets or if will just be 600 still. reviving is not an easy task when under fire but if this works that may change.

Edited by TurtleLord420