Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Like To Express My Extreme Displeasure At "control Modules"

Axianamus

Previously the crafting material known as the "Control Module" was no big deal. In fact i had no real issue with the drop rate on rare materials. It now seems that the drop rate on these materials has been reduced drastically causing unnecessary farming on bosses that are no fun to fight 15 times in a row to have a chance at getting one of these elusive gems.

I express particular hatred in the form of flaming capital letters colored red and purple at this material specifically because of the sheer number of them required for high end crafting. Were it a combination of materials that would fine, but farming the same boss nonstop for every single clan tech weapon on the game is infuriating. It would even make more sense to have each type use a different rare material. But silly users, you would be wrong in your assumption! Nothing in the world of space ninja's and space majiks makes sense! Why, just the other day I cut a man in half with the power of my mind and the wind from my blade!

The point is, I am displeased. Make me a happy person again. The world revolves around me and my opinions and you would do well to remember that next time DE.

Edited by Axianamus

Really they should just up the chance, but for controle modules, neural sensors and even neurodes I think the problem really is that only one [two for neurodes] place drops them at all, so if you want them, you HAVE to go to that one planet, and fight that one boss.

Really what would help is if they made the hyena and golem bosses a multi-boss fight. They already said Hyena's [plural] are supposed to fight in packs and hunt down stuff, so why is it a fight against just one? Why not two at least? Why not 4? Or better yet, why not spawn as many when you get there as the number of people in your group?

Same could go for Golem, he's supposed to be super old and have clever powers, why not the power to replicate himself once he gets injured enough? So you bring him down to 75% and theres another Golem now. Which ones the real one? The fake one can't split, but will still drop neural sensors for you :p Get golem down to 50% and 25%, theres another Golem too.

That would make those boss battles much more interesting, and undoubtedly improve the drop rates since you have less runs to do to fight one.

Edited by unmog

Neurodes are even worse! They never drop from lockers and most recipes take two or more! Want to build a combo of Dark Sword, Hek, Afuris, a new warframe and alternate helmet? Get read to farm 11 neurodes for that loadout.

They are aware of this and loot tables are a top priority when they come back from E3.

I am not sure why it would take that long. I am pretty sure they didn't take their entire team to E3, and changing the loot tables is as simple as changing a single number variable.

This is like the time it took them weeks to fix the issue with Hellfire being listed in the droptables for defense missions twice.