Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salacia, Neptune hates solo players

p3z1

Title.

Why do we have to defend 2 places, even though we play solo? Why can't we make defense targets scale, up to 2 per 4 tenno, or 1 per 2 tenno?

Yes, it is a hassle to defend 2 points, because I don't own elytron, because AW interception is hard to solo for me (tried with odonata and itzal)

You don't have to defend both. It's just that defending both gives you more rewards. If you have two alive at the end of 5 waves, you get two rewards.

If you only focus on defending one, it will be like any other defence. You get one reward every 5 waves. The only problem I can see is that the life of those ships don't scale with enemy level, so high level enemies can end up one shotting the ship, like what happens in excavation missions.

Just now, LifeNine said:

You don't have to defend both. It's just that defending both gives you more rewards. If you have two alive at the end of 5 waves, you get two rewards.

If you only focus on defending one, it will be like any other defence. You get one reward every 5 waves. The only problem I can see is that the life of those ships don't scale with enemy level, so high level enemies can end up one shotting the ship, like what happens in excavation missions.

Yeah, kinda read this just recently, my bad lol.