Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Way To Get Blueprints

TheGameYouJustLostIt

Yes, thats the point

A random chance to get stuff.

a random chance to get another part for another blueprint that you already have 20 of, and still not getting that 1 final part for something you want...

sounds fun

/sarcasm

please no more rng, there is well enough of it as is, any more and they will need to change the name from warframe to rng-frame.

Even if the fragments will be random without using parts, system still need to classify them as parts of one blueprint, there's no other way.

But - honestly - I don't think that's a good idea. You gen get all blueprints from market, rare meele from alerts... We don't need another way of gathering them.

I am hostile, deal with it.

You can't get all the blueprints from the market. potatoes/forma/any of the suit components.

There are already ways to acquire those (void/alerts/daily login rewards). No point in having another thing that is based on luck. You already have the daily login thing that works exactly like your 'idea'. We need a different system to acquire certain things, not more RNG.

how abut you cool your engine?

While this idea opens a door for a *small* chance of getting a rare BP, it also opens a door for *allot* of raging, spamming and crying. 

players already cry for not getting the good things form the daily awards, which are free.

imagine the rage over not getting what ever they want from something they had to grind and pay for.

Additionally, it will only increase the-already-horrible RNG that we have.

I prefer getting a crappy mod and sell or fuse it then getting a part, that after fusing it with 3 more parts (which could have been 3 other mods, maybe even good mods) and spending credits on it will only grant me a 1/200 chance of getting the BP I need (and thats only true if all BP's have the same chance).

I sorta like the idea.  But I think that bp's for guns should have a much higher cost and should have the chance to drop from certain bosses.  For instance, kril has a gorgon and fragor(skinned).  Along with the frost bp's you an currently get from him, give him a chance to drop his weapon bp's.  At the moment, getting bp's for weapons just seems to easy.  It would be fun if there were more than one way to get them.

Ooooohh... So it's all about potatoes and Forma again!

Alerts. Ring any bell?

About suit components - bosses. Ever fought one? Cause, you know, they kinda drop warframe parts blueprints. You should try it.

I've already gotten 4 suits from boss drops. I'm not fussed about suits. I would like another way to have a chance of getting them is all.

And forma/potato drops from alerts are abysmal

Edited by TheGameYouJustLostIt

I am hostile, deal with it.

You can't get all the blueprints from the market. potatoes/forma/any of the suit components.

you can get most BPs via market, many from boss mobs, a handful from void, the banshee parts via other missions and a great number of things from ? alerts... and you want to add not just 1, but 2 layers of rng?

no, no, no, hell no and no.

your hostility is pointless, your idea even more so...

inb4lock

ps. just because DE does not hang around too often, does not mean they do not read things like this, nor does it give you call to be insulting and rude. clean up your act, what are you, 5 years old?

I've already gotten 4 suits from boss drops. I'm not fussed about suits. I would like another way to have a chance of getting them is all.

And that idea is grind some more for just an additional chance at getting something? Why not have a different system? Why must everything be about  RNG? All the other ways to acquire blueprints are based on RNG, do we really need another one?

And that idea is grind some more for just an additional chance at getting something? Why not have a different system? Why must everything be about  RNG? All the other ways to acquire blueprints are based on RNG, do we really need another one?

You aren't meant to grind for it. It's just something extra that you can do, i don't expect it to be a method of acquiring things, just occationally when you get enough fragments to do it.

What other system would you suggest? I don't know how they could do it other than RNG.

You aren't meant to grind for it. It's just something extra that you can do, i don't expect it to be a method of acquiring things, just occationally when you get enough fragments to do it.

What other system would you suggest? I don't know how they could do it other than RNG.

a weighted rng system with a difficulty slider.

higher difficulty = better chance for rare drops/BPs

not a random system with random parts that might pay out something random that you may or may not have/want.

rng for the sake of rng = no, just no

a weighted rng system with a difficulty slider.

higher difficulty = better chance for rare drops/BPs

not a random system with random parts that might pay out something random that you may or may not have/want.

rng for the sake of rng = no, just no

The higher level areas already have a better chance of dropping rare stuff. The bps are harder to get however. When farming nyx it took a long time compared to ember/loki/volt. Not to do with killing the boss either, just got phorid stuck between two boxes and wailed on it. Higher level bosses should have better drop rates. But what happens when a new suit comes out in a high level area, people will be able to get it a lot faster because it's high level.

how abut you cool your engine?

While this idea opens a door for a *small* chance of getting a rare BP, it also opens a door for *allot* of raging, spamming and crying. 

players already cry for not getting the good things form the daily awards, which are free.

imagine the rage over not getting what ever they want from something they had to grind and pay for.

Additionally, it will only increase the-already-horrible RNG that we have.

I prefer getting a crappy mod and sell or fuse it then getting a part, that after fusing it with 3 more parts (which could have been 3 other mods, maybe even good mods) and spending credits on it will only grant me a 1/200 chance of getting the BP I need (and thats only true if all BP's have the same chance).

DE already said they heard the community when everyone said they wanted less RNG, so suggesting another RNG system is probably not the best idea since its already been clearly stated that the intentions are to remove as much RNG as possible at some point. Its an interesting idea, yet its only really elongating the amount of time required to farm up items, and if RNG will definitely cause more chaos unfortunately with the current methods of farming. Sometimes there's good ideas, and sometimes there isn't, if people are saying 'no' then that's their input, learn to accept that not everyone will like the idea.