Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Way To Get Blueprints

TheGameYouJustLostIt

Look, if i understand correctly what hes proposing is to replace the mod drops from bosses with BP fragment drops, so that apart from the intended drops of the bosses, the fragments will drop other components. This is how i understand it from what i can see, and in my opinion, whilst it may help, i feel it may cause more clutter and hassle to items/inventory and foundry areas, i don't feel like it will help, that's my 2c anyhow.

ok... so, while im farming the parts for that frame i want, ill get the same parts that i already have again thanks to another bit of rng? so instead of 10 chassis parts, ill end up with 30?

sounds fun

/sarcasm

you'l end with 2, you need 4 parts as far as I get it.

you'l end with 2, you need 4 parts as far as I get it.

i was trying to point out the major flaw with his idea and with rng in general. the truth is, with rng being what it is, you can go to the same boss 100+ times and still never get a single systems part or any part for that matter. sure there are people who get lucky and get all they need in as few a runs as possible, but that is one (small) end of the spectrum.

this system does nothing to make it better... its basically a lateral move, to do the exact same thing thats being done now. in other words, its pointless.

Edited by alchemistjkt

Meh, it's not like DE reads any of the posts here. Been through many of the posts and not a single DE reply to any of them.

DE may not reply them, but these threads are read. DE employees and Community Moderators scan the threads to gather the general feel of the community and their sore spots, aggregate a report and have that presented to the individual departments. A reply by a specific staff member is simply not feasible anymore.

In CBT, pre U6, we had a few thousand people - communication was easy, people were less abrasive, the feedback was constructive, the input was manageable. Now, we have a tremendous thoughput of information, which needs to be filtered and individual department staffers are not equipped anymore to make game-spanning decisions, because of the numbers affected.

Naturally, the dev responses go down. The threads are still being read and processed, though.

and i can speak how i want. It's automatically censored anyway so who cares.

The code of conduct cares. Only because words are censored, they don't become less harmful and the sentences don't become less insulting. Being respectful with one another is a simple rule that is broken way too often. As a consequence, moderators have to step in. So, please try and behave more amicable in the future. Thank you.

If a token system was to be implemented. There would still have to be drop rates for tokens. If not what would stop you from farming the lowest level boss for infinite tokens and getting the stuff that you were meant to get from a high level boss. If that makes sense?

Yes, but not necessarily, you could have different types of tokens. Some more valuable than others. So, low level tokens, medium level tokens, and high level tokens. A high level token could be worth 10 or more low level tokens. Something like that.

Or yeah, just play with the drop rates. 100% for Pluto, and only 5% for Mercury. I don't know, something like that.