The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changeling(Transformer frame)

tennorod

here is a war-frame idea that i just started thinking about yesterday so the idea is still in development

Name:Changeling

inspiration:the idea of a frame based on the transformers franchise 

Artwork By DrkMako

transformer_warframe_art_by_drkmako-da1i

Stats:

hp:150(350)

shield:150(350)

Armor:200

energy:100(150)

speed:1.0

Skills

1:afterburn(25 energy)

changeling takes the form of a fighter jet for 10 sec where she flying around shooting missiles at enemies 

2.Recovery(40 energy)

Changeling transform her arm into a cannon & fires a ball in the air that restore 30% of her & her allies health & provide a 30% damage reduction for 10 sec

Radius:15 m 

3.deploy(50 energy)

Changeling creates 4 drones  to assist her in battle in 2 different ways.

Defense:2 drones will act as a shield protecting her from enemies fire

Offense: the other 2 drones attack enemies in the skills radius

Radius:20 m

Duration:15 s

4.Arsenal(75 energy)

Changeling goes full commando by first transforming her right shoulder into a Gatling gun & her left one is a missile launcher. her arms like take the form of two power gauntlets

when the skill is active changeling speed is reduced by 25%

Duration:15 s

comment down below what you think about the idea & your suggestion for improvements

Edited by tennorod

couldn't think of anything else:

On Topic: her/his 2 seems to be a bit lackluster for high levels, even if it was affected by power strength (~60% or something?) and 5 secs seem a bit short.

Edited by HowDenKing

3 minutes ago, HowDenKing said:

Hide contents

On Topic: her/his 2 seems to be a bit lackluster for high levels, even if it was affected by power strength (~60% or something?) and 5 secs seem a bit short.

I don't want it to be op what are your suggestions for improvements 

38 minutes ago, HowDenKing said:

Reveal hidden contents

just fixed changeling 2 what do you think

2 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

If the form is a Jet, how about Afterburn or Sonic Boom?

Changling is something else and actually closer to Loki as a trickster.

i can kinda see what your talking about i will change the changes. here is a question what on a scale to 1-10 what number would you give it 

2 hours ago, tennorod said:

i can kinda see what your talking about i will change the changes. here is a question what on a scale to 1-10 what number would you give it 

Only problem is the jet part since there are no jets in wf lore but de ca prolly just make up some excuse to include it in

2 hours ago, Popstupid said:

Only problem is the jet part since there are no jets in wf lore but de ca prolly just make up some excuse to include it in

Ok here a question if they don't include the jet due to lore issues what might you suggest as a replacement for it

change it all to corpus based to make it fit in with the lore of the game to some extent and as for your jet problem use a variant of what those comba guys have but will allow u to hover/fly thats the best i can come up with right now as for this idea of a frame hope this helps u

1 hour ago, Exton-Castle said:

change it all to corpus based to make it fit in with the lore of the game to some extent and as for your jet problem use a variant of what those comba guys have but will allow u to hover/fly thats the best i can come up with right now as for this idea of a frame hope this helps u

I think the hover/fly would be nice & I think the corpus idea is nice since valkyr is a corpus made frame 

22 minutes ago, tennorod said:

I think the hover/fly would be nice & I think the corpus idea is nice since valkyr is a corpus made frame 

like i said u kinda adhere to the current lore of what we have because even when they add something alittle strange to the game it makes sense also with what i said it would be less work due to most of the things being already there and the fact the corpus have gain access to warframe's in the past whats to stop em from doing it again or one going rouge on the corpus due to the bound laws of a tenno ( makes you thing dont it )  

2 minutes ago, Exton-Castle said:

like i said u kinda adhere to the current lore of what we have because even when they add something alittle strange to the game it makes sense also with what i said it would be less work due to most of the things being already there and the fact the corpus have gain access to warframe's in the past whats to stop em from doing it again or one going rouge on the corpus due to the bound laws of a tenno ( makes you thing dont it )  

you know what your right & its actually funny i was thinking about lore for changeling and i was going to say she is the product of corpus failure with valkyr & was made as a countermeasure to valkyr but rebel just like valkyr what do you think

To be honest it could be played out soooo many ways such as you go rescue her yourself through a questline like chroma/mirage. Through a secret underground lab or a space station as the corpus are basically driven by the progression of technology but as of late there really hasn't been anything significant in terms of what they have achieved if DE cared for this idea or something along the lines or this they could open some serious twists that could draw more people in not just like the avatars but something along the lines.

In all fairness i'd love to see any of the current factions either making massive progress or discovering relics of the long past that the lotus sway to join her cause but i feel its highly unlikely to happen but one can hope   

3 minutes ago, Exton-Castle said:

To be honest it could be played out soooo many ways such as you go rescue her yourself through a questline like chroma/mirage. Through a secret underground lab or a space station as the corpus are basically driven by the progression of technology but as of late there really hasn't been anything significant in terms of what they have achieved if DE cared for this idea or something along the lines or this they could open some serious twists that could draw more people in not just like the avatars but something along the lines.

In all fairness i'd love to see any of the current factions either making massive progress or discovering relics of the long past that the lotus sway to join her cause but i feel its highly unlikely to happen but one can hope   

i think a quest would be nice i did that for my other frame ideas but the point you make about the factions striving for discovery sounds intriguing maybe 
DE will do that down the line

All hopes and dreams im afraid i've got tons of idea that ive  worked on for months but i've never posted as i know they will never be heard so i dont bother i support every idea and contribute all i can but the hard truth is we have zero say on what happens next >__< despite the fact we keep the game alive

2 minutes ago, Exton-Castle said:

All hopes and dreams im afraid i've got tons of idea that ive  worked on for months but i've never posted as i know they will never be heard so i dont bother i support every idea and contribute all i can but the hard truth is we have zero say on what happens next >__< despite the fact we keep the game alive

i wouldnt say that the ideas i posted actually got a decent amount of love not but the best but a fair amount what actually are the ideas you had in your head if they are unique i could post i can even help you if you want because the reason my ideas got love was because a fellow tenno helped me out

It's fine man ill just let em pile up in a folder like all my other stuff/crazy things i come up with maybe ill post em maybe i wont all depends on what DE do in updates and where they can fit in. As most of my idea are completely out-there way way way out the box of the direction ( i put way too much thought into stuff :D ) that i feel they are either not ready for it or it will get swept under the rug and then a year down the line just suddenly appear or something. Not saying im top dog for design but i do go into mega depth in my ideas im talking origin story visual the works and ive seen loads of people do pretty much what ive done and the same things happen every time and just feels its a waste not to crap on ur vision but u know exactly what i mean but here's to hoping that one will slip though the cracks into the heart of DE.    

10 minutes ago, Exton-Castle said:

It's fine man ill just let em pile up in a folder like all my other stuff/crazy things i come up with maybe ill post em maybe i wont all depends on what DE do in updates and where they can fit in. As most of my idea are completely out-there way way way out the box of the direction ( i put way too much thought into stuff :D ) that i feel they are either not ready for it or it will get swept under the rug and then a year down the line just suddenly appear or something. Not saying im top dog for design but i do go into mega depth in my ideas im talking origin story visual the works and ive seen loads of people do pretty much what ive done and the same things happen every time and just feels its a waste not to crap on ur vision but u know exactly what i mean but here's to hoping that one will slip though the cracks into the heart of DE.    

you can always email them i did  that  and DE said they love them & at pax east DE should they will be taking themes from the community for inspiration for new frames so maybe they have a chance