Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

my warframe is being extremely glitchy

Mr.Newbie

Question

ok so to start it off, as i said in my title, warframe is being exremely glitchy for me. When im in a mission it literally just takes me out to the log in screen of warframe and when i try to get back in it says "password incorrect" and i know for i fact that i am putting it correctly. so basically the only way for me to fix it is to restart my internet and then log in or else i cant get it. also the new quest "operation rathuum" i got 8 points so far and now i cant get anymore no matter what. i keep re-doing the mission and it wont give me a single point. it just stays at 8 points and im pretty sure im going to not be able to get the wraith weapon from it... lastly when i get done with a mission it doesnt show me what i get sometimes, it just shows me the credits and that is it. an example is that i go into a t4 survival for like an hour, at the end of it all it shows that i got was credits and i have to look in my inventory for the new prime parts i got. But yea, help would be very much appreciated.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet