The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow Down With The Melee Weapon Production!

c671200

I can see where you are coming from. Seems like I have lots of options for melee and even a fair amount of secondary weapons.

I'd rather they offered up some new variations of primary weapons (aside from the ones via the dojo).

Edit: Any chance we can get a harpoon gun? I'd like to use it to drag an enemy off of a ledge to his death or into melee range.

Edited by NitroMidgets

I agree with this. I think we need a lot more variety in primary and secondary weapons. A lot more.

Maybe some drop as blueprints from specific types of mobs, maybe there's different versions of them, who knows... But more variety will certainly help the game in tremendous ways.

Primaries and Sidearms need more love. Also, we're totally getting a Grineer shotgun for the Troopers, right? Hope they're not going to be stuck with the Strun forever...

I'd be somewhat happy with skins as well, even though they were just barely touched upon as well >_>;

I have nothing against lots of melee weapons. What does bother me is to then find out (on the wiki) that half of the melee weapons (specifically most of the one hand swords/daggers) are completely out of class with the newer melee stuff.

So if they keep adding more new stuff it would maybe also be nice to review the older items and buff them accordingly.

Jaw Sword would be a great example for a completely useless weapon (besides mastery rank ofc). Throw in any dagger, same story... and so on.

For real! If anything we just need more skins (like how the Kestrel could have been a Glaive skin for example)

We need sniper rifles lol. Like a weaker semi auto for example.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Latron

I don't have a problem with the addition of melee weapons. However, I would like to see similar introductions for the other categories as well.